I N T R O D U C T I O N

Before any chapters are read I just want to thank you for clicking on this story, it really means a lot since you've decided to check out my work. Also, my followers who've come from reading The CEO's Safe Haven and His Safe Haven Reset, you've made it to my third official story!

I'm pretty sure everyone knows the drill when it comes to an introduction of a book but I just wanna do a quick one for any new comers :) 

♕ ♕ ♕

1. O N G O I N G 
This story is officially ongoing. If you have noticed from the blurb of the book, the story of Scarlett and Dante [the main cast] have been developed since 08.05.20. I have so many chapters that are already written for you to read! I hope you're all ready ;)

2. F I R S T - T I M E 
Like my first two pieces of work [The CEO's Safe Haven and His Safe Haven Reset] this story is also a first for me so I hope I can get all your love and support for this story like I had from my first two books :)

3. H E L P
I'm not the best author here on Wattpad or anywhere lol, I know I'll make silly small mistakes somewhere in my work. If you happen to spot one [whether its punctuation, spelling or the structure of the sentence] please comment and I'll fix it right away!

4. N E W - C H A P T E R - U P D A T E S
I have decided to publish new chapters every Monday evenings. The reason for this is because it gives me whole week to come up with ideas that I can then write over the weekend. It also allows me to proof-read and check for final mistakes before the chapter gets published.

So are you ready for Monday evenings? I hope you are because I certainly am :)  

5. V O T E - A N D - C O M M E N T
Do vote if you've enjoyed a chapter, your input for this story really does mean a lot to me. The same goes with comments. I just love reading them from you all! It puts a smile on my face knowing that someone out there actually likes my work >.<

Don't think I've forgotten about you my silent readers! You also put a smile on my face. I want to thank you for supporting me from behind. Even though you don't vote or comment, I'm super glad that you've given my story a chance. 

You all are so precious to me. NEVER FORGET THAT!

6. M I N E
This story is classed under ALL RIGHTS RESERVED AND COPYRIGHTED. All my work is from imagination, going back and forth with ideas and a huge amount of binge watching Korean dramas. [Yes, it's true. I'm a K-Drama addict, I can't help it >.<

7. P L A G I A R I S M 
You will not see this story on any platform other than Wattpad. If you see anything similar elsewhere other than Wattpad, please let me know! Also, do not steal my work! It takes a long to think of a scene that's unique!

If you feel that I had written or reworded another authors work do not hesitate to message me privately. I will take action immediately by cross-reading my work at the work produced by the author. The last thing I want is you to be disappointed in me for stealing someones work. 

8. L A Y O U T - O F - T H E - S T O R Y
This story is different from what I've produced previously. There are two new additions to this piece of work unlike my other published work. They are:

1 - Each chapter will have a quote at the beginning [which has been made up by me] and,

2 - There may be a picture/gif in reference to build the chapter in depth. Please note that these pictures/gifs are not mine unless I say so. 

9. T R I G G E R S
This story will have the following triggers: threat, flashbacks of rape, consistent language, kidnap, death, to some extent explicit sex, signs of dominance and a few other than I cannot pinpoint but I'm pretty sure you've got a sense of what's about to come ;)

10. Y O U - T H E - R E A D E R !

If you've read my previous works [The CEO's Safe Haven and His Safe Haven Reset] you would know that I've given the fans of Noah and Lily a nickname; sugarplums. Since we have new characters and a totally new theme, it's fair to give you a nickname ;)

After thinking deeply about it, I've come to a conclusion; mio tesoro. The English translation for this means my treasure and I think it fits perfectly <3 Also please note that the spelling is from google translate, so if it is said or written wrong, please correct me!

11. K I N D N E S S 
Now, before we call it a wrap for the introduction, please leave kindness throughout the story and on chapters. Like in any of my work, I will not restrict you to comment negatively as you have your own voice but please, do reach out to me before you publish your comment for everyone to see!

If like in my previous books you feel like something hasn't been addressed, you know my inbox is open for your thoughts. I'm sure that by now you all know that I want to improve on my work, so any feedback is welcome. Whether its negative or positive. Rant or no rant. 

I will happily take your feedback and work on it. 

♕ ♕ ♕

In my opinion I think that this story is unique. I also hope it's unique in your opinion too from other stories that you may have read under this genre. I can say that the personalities for the main characters are different, so you can expect lots of things as the story unfolds!

Now, without wasting any more time I just wanna say that I sincerely hope you enjoy this story as much as the time and dedication I've put into this book! I don't know what else to say other than I'll see you on the other side mio tesoro!