Chapter 33 its not over yet

Adriano's pov
I was heading back up to her room when I decided to see aria I didn't check up on her yesterday so I might as well today I knocked and entered she frowned "where's Natalie?" She asked me "she's in her room" I replied a little confused she sat up "why?" I asked her "when was the last time you saw her?" She asked "about two hours ago why?" I asked confused "because she was supposed to come back an hour ago and wait for you here when she didn't come back I thought you two left" she said I was about to say something when my phone rang I picked it up "is Natalie with you?" My buddy at the police station asked "hi to you too and no she isn't" I answered "well you better find her cause Sean is awake and gone I think he might be after her for revenge" he quickly said I hurried out the room and into nats room please be safe please please I pleaded to myself I slowly opened the door and gasped at the sight before me no no no the room was a mess like someone struggled but there was no sight of Natalie or Sean I quickly made my way down to the security room I knew what I had to do I was on my way to the elevator when I heard the loudest scream ever.
Natalies pov
We were making our way down the stairs with his knife pointed at my stomach oh how I wish I could kill him but I have to put my babies safety before anything else they should have noticed by now I stalled for as long as I could we were now in the parking lot and I knew if I got in the car with his goons I'd never see the people I love again so I had a plan a pretty good one suddenly I clutched my stomach and bent down making him stop and turn to look at me "get up bitch" he sneered "I can't it hurts instead of looking at me help me up" I gritted out he sighed and put his knife away and helped me up he was about to ask something but I didn't give him a chance seeing as the parking lot is empty and I couldn't run I did my logo I screamed as loud as I can I turned to look at him and he was moving forward fast so I kneed him as hard as I could where the sun doesn't shine and I took his knife although I wanted to stab him I wouldn't but he was stupid enough to come charging at me and that is how I stabbed him yet again in the same spot considering that he hasn't healed completely I'm gonna guess and say that it must have really hurt by the time I was sure I was safe I could see my husband alongside Xavier, my brothers and security "are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked me "no but I might have hurt him" I replied he looked over at him chuckled and hugged me "I love you and I'm sorry for not coming sooner" he hugged me "I'm fine and it's not your fault" I turned to Sean Adriano was about to attack him but I stopped him and crouched down to meet his level "see what happens when you mess with me and my family?" I asked "it doesn't end good consider that revenge for helping kindnap me the first time as for this time" I paused and punched him I think I knocked him out I could hear the boys smirking and saying how badass I am oh but I'm not done I stepped on the part of his body that he violated me with making him shoot eight up and groaning in pain "that's for trying to kidnap me again as for the past revenge for that will be put on hold for now" I stated and walked away with a smile.
1 week later
I have officially lost my mind everyone is babying me I mean at first it was nice but then it was just ridiculously to much so since I was strictly on bed rest and house arrest it wouldn't hurt to play some not so harmless pranks for a bit of revenge right I looked over at Adriano and he was asleep and lucky me his face and hands were very accessible 😏😏 so I got my makeup bag and got some bright red nail polish after I was done with my masterpiece it was 3:00 in the morning I decided to get some sleep for it would be a very entertaining morning I slept with an evil smile.
The next morning
I woke up and turned to see if he was still asleep and indeed he is I snuck out of bed and asked one of the maids for all the keys to the bathrooms after that was done I went back upstairs and woke Adriano up careful not to touch his face he opened my eyes and I literally had to bite my lips to not laugh he looked hilarious oh my god we had some family and friends over for breakfast I had gotten ready and locked all of the bathrooms except for the one with no mirror «you woke up too late now you have to quickly get dressed because our guests are downstairs come on chop chop » I ordered him « good morning to you too love » he kissed me and went to get ready I went downstairs and sat down with our guests in the dining room and we all waited for Adriano when he entered the living room he was obviously clueless about his face but not about his hands he glared at me but I really had to hold in my laughter when I saw that he was wearing winter gloves « dude why are you wearing those it's like 100 degrees in here? » his brother luke asked he ignored and sat down imagine everyone's face when they got a real nice view in his face that's it I exploded alongside with everyone else the guys were rolling down on the floor while his parents were shaking their heads «sweet heart why didn't you tell us? » his mother asked while trying to keep a straight face his father patted his back « it's okay son you're still my son just with a different side » he father laughed out he just looked confused and completely clueless he took off his gloves and lifted his hands « this is why you're laughing I presume » he stated while lifting his hands up the room had started to calm down until they saw his hands and exploded yet again in laughter my sister pulled out her phone and took a picture resulting in everyone else taking one he got his phone out and it looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his sockets he turned to me with a glare but I just pointed at my stomach I apologized to my babies sorry mommy has to blame it on you oh they were laughing now but they won't be later wait until they find out what I have planned there are two weeks left till the babies are due and I plan on making them the best two weeks in the history of weeks this is going to be fun I smirked to myself.
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter she's almost due I haven't picked out the babies names yet so I would appreciate it if you please help me choose thanks don't forget to vote share follow and comment about book two and about the names thanks bye