One Challenge After Another

Yuna P.O.V

Pokemon came out of nowhere all being the Pokemon everyone has.But there was something different about them they all had some substance on their skin.

Mewtwo:You have no use to me anymore.

The lady fell down.It was Nurse Joy.

Clara took her up.

Adrian: Mewtwo.Created.

Clara: What's wrong with those Pokemon?

Mewtwo: Excellent question human.They are clones like me but just made by me this time.They are even stronger than the regular.

Blastoise, Charizard,Venasaur, Pigeot, Gyarados, Teddiursa, Mincchino, Butterfree, Rhyperior, Pikachu,Beedrill, Nidoking, Nidoqueen and Arcanine were cloned.

Casey: Those are our Pokemon.

Luckily the Legendaries weren't clones.

Ari: We're gonna have to battle it out.

Clara:Are you crazy?

Ari:Not as much as you think.

Adrian:We really don't have any other choice.

Everyone called out there Pokemon.Mewtwo was about to go to the trainers when something slammed into him.It was Mew.

Mew:Mew Mew(You shouldn't be behaving like this)

Mewtwo:So you're Mew.There can only be one of us in this world.You must leave.

Mewtwo fired a Shadow Ball at Mew who dodged and tried to reason with him.

Mew:Mew ew Mew Me ew Mew(You don't have to do this.You already escaped capture just stop bothering the ones who wants to stay with humans.)

Mewtwo:Weak.

Mewtwo charged at Mew.Mew saw that she was getting nowhere with him and decided to attack.

Mew:Mew Mew (Oh forget it)

Mullo who was fighting with her clone kept dodging and the clone was getting tired.

Yuna looked at the scene.It reminded her of what happened on Shamouti Island.

Someone please stop this.She thought.

The battle went on a few minutes and when Mewtwo and Mew was about to clash into each other.Yuna mustered all the bravery and power she had and ran in between them.

Yuna:STOP!!!

The fighting seized and everyone watched as Yuna slowly turned to stone on the floor where she fell after the blow.Mullo ran over to Yuna's still body.Miyura pounded on her body. Clara ran to her too.

Mullo:(Wake Up.Wake up.Come on Yuna wake up.I don't want to lose you too.Come on Yuna Wake up!)

Clara:Yuna,wake up please.You promised you'd protect me.Wake up.

The Pokemon heard what she said and started crying. Adrian, Casey and Ari was crying.Mew
and Mewtwo tried to hold back their tears but to no avail then there was a golden light.Arecus appeared.

Arecus:I will not have my Chosen One die.I won't allow it.

The golden light shine on Yuna.Yuna began to glow then she sat up.

Yuna:Hey there Mullo.

Miyura:Te!(Your alive!)

Clara hugged Yuna.Yuna's pokeballs shook and they hugged her happy to know that she's alive.The trainers looked at Yuna.