The Legend Of Dratini

Yuna P.O.V

Yuna: Pikachu-(Mullo){F}, Teddiursa-(Miyura){F}, Celebi-(Spore){M}, Hoopa-(Hoola){M}, Moltres-(Ember){M}, Zapdos-(Sparky){M}, Articuno-(Snowy){F},Lugia-(Tide){F},Mew-(Delight){F}, Gengar-(Dare){M}, Plusle-(Yang){F}, Minun-(Ying){M}, Charmeleon-(Inferno){M], Zoroark-(Hex){M}, Gardevoir-(Elena){F},Meowstic-(Leona){F}, Meowstic-(Leon){M}, Magikarp-(Flail){F},Feebas-(Purity),Emolga-(Lina){F},Shinx-(Sky){M},Alolan Vulpix-(Clarity){F}, Gothitita-(Jojo){F}, Dratini-(Rarity){F},2 eggs.

Brock:Chansey-{F}, Ryhorn-{M}, Audino-{F}, Cubone-{M}, Solrock-(Genderless)

Misty: Golduck-{M}, Starmie-(Genderless), Azumarill-{F}, Vaporeon-{M}

At Cerulean Gym

Buizel-{M}, Frillish-{M}, Oshawatt-{M}

Marine: Squirtle-(M)[Soon will be travelling along side her],Skiddo-(M), Misdreavus-(F), Jolteon-(F), Pigeot-(F)[Mega Evolve], Roselia-(M), Chespin-(M),Seel-(F)

Forrest: Bulbasaur-(M), Poochyena-(M),Sableye-(M), Torchic-(M)[Mega Evolve],Staraptor-(F)Carvana-(F), Growlithe-(M), Purrlion-(F)

....….……....………………………………

They were headed for the Safari Zone when....A glow came from Yuna's backpack.

Marine:Yuna look!

Yuna looked at what Marine was pointing at and took out the egg.

Yuna: Sky's hatching!

The rest of them looked at her weirdly.

Brock:You named the egg?

Yuna:I just started calling it that after studying it's patterns.

It was a blue color with yellow strips but the glow became so bright that you couldn't see it anymore and they had to cover their eyes.

???:Shiiii~

It was a puppy-like Pokemon with a blue upper body while its lower area was black.

Yuna:Shinx.

Shinx's ears twitched.It looked at Yuna and pounced on her.

Brock:It must've recognize your voice.

Marine: It's sooo cute.

Marine took Shinx.But Shinx started waving its paws at Yuna and when Marine wasn't letting it go...........It shocked Marine with Thundershock.

Forrest:That was a strong move for a baby.

After getting Shinx used to its new surroundings they once again headed for Safari Zone.

When they arrived they were about to go in.Then suddenly a gun was pointed at Yuna's head.

Brock/Misty/Forrest/Marine:Yuna!

Yuna just stood there.

???:Who are you brats?!

Marine and Forrest immediately hid behind their older siblings.

Why me? She thought.

Brock: First, put the gun away.Second, We're here to enter the Safari Zone.

Yuna then looked at Mullo who hit the gun away with her tail.

Yuna:Who are you?

???:My name is Kaiser and I am the warden for the Safari Zone.

Marine: Imagine if it was Officer Jenny he pointed the gun at.

Kaiser paled.He would have been in so much trouble.