The Savage Gym

Before I start I wanted to tell you the Pokemon everyone has already.

Yuna: Pikachu-(Mullo){F}, Teddiursa-(Miyura){Female}, Celebi-(Spore){Male}, Hoopa-(Hoola){Male}, Mew-(Delight){Female} Moltres-(Ember){Male}, Zapdos-(Sparky){Male}, Articuno-(Snowy){Female},
Lugia-(Tide){Female}, Gengar-(Dare){Male}, Minun-(Ying){Male}, Plusle (Yang){Female}, Zorua-(Hex){Male}, Gardevoir-(Elena){Female}, Charmander-(Inferno){Male}

Marine: Squirtle-{Boy}, Skiddo-{Boy}

Forrest: Bulbasaur-{Boy}, Carvana-{Boy}

Misty:Starmie-(Genderless), Golduck-{Male}, Azumarill-{Female}

Brock:Chansey-{Female}, Ryhorn-{Male}

Yuna P.O.V

They were on their way to Vermillion City and decided to stop and rest near a river.

Brock: Ahhhh!

Hex was very good at creating illusions and Brock has been the regular victim.

Dare, Hoola and Delight were floating above waiting until it was their part.Then it came and they splashed three buckets of water on Brock.

Yuna laughed.

Brock:Yeah go ahead laugh.Just wait until it's your turn.

Delight:*telepathy*We would never prank Yuna.

Brock:But that's not fair.

They snickered and ran off to put their next prank on Marine and Forrest into action.

Brock: I'm gonna prepare lunch.

All their Pokemon were out.

Ryhorn,Chansey, Bulbasaur, Spore and Inferno was under the shade of a tree.Elena was on a branch.Misty and her Pokemon were playing in the water along with Squirtle and Carvana. Skiddo was chasing Miyura,Ying and Yang.And all the legendary birds were practicing flying with a race.

Brock:Lunch Time!

All Pokemon gathered to eat.

Marine:Hey Yuna how did you meet the Legendaries?

All of Yuna's legendaries groaned even Spore who was normally polite.

Yuna:This is sort of becoming a routine.

Hoola:Tell me about it. Legendaries likes Yuna.Yuna caught Legendaries.

Brock:You have no idea what you're saying?

Forrest:Yeah Legendaries are super hard to find even harder to catch.

Marine:Makes it hard to believe.

Delight:*telepathy*That's because we went willing.She did things so kind we would never forget.

Yuna: Anything to help a Pokemon.

Hoola:See.

Brock:I guess I do see your point.

All Legendaries sighed in relief.

Ember:Mooo(Yuna can I battle in the next gym)

Yuna looked at Ember.

Yuna:I knew this question would come but I was expecting earlier. Sure.

Tide:Uuuu(You mean you knew he wanted to battle but you were waiting for him to ask)

Yuna nodded.

Yuna:I saw that he had issues controlling his temper that's why I didn't ask him to battle but I knew he was gonna ask me but not so calm.You've definitely gotten better,Ember.