Showdown In Dark City

Yuna P.O.V

They saw a young lady with Y on her shirt,most likely a Yas Member.

Yuna:Um..Is there something I can help you with, miss?

Lady:Those were the four strongest Kas Members.You mist be a very strong trainer.

Yuna:"........."

Lady: Please, Please you must tell me your names.

Yuna: Could you give us a minute?

Marine: Huddle.

Yuna:We don't want to get involved.

Brock:Best to not give our real names,it would ruin our reputation as Pokemon Trainers.

Misty:This is also a perfect opportunity to see what the Yas Gym is about.

Forrest:So fake names.

The group nodded and turned to the smiling Yas Member.

Yuna: I'm Platinum Yin.

Marine: Oceania.

Misty:Staticia.

Forrest:Tako.

Brock:Caesar Salad.

The group gave Brock a deadpanned look.

Brock shrugged his shoulders.

Brock:*whispers*It humours both you and me.

They gave a light laugh.

The woman named 'Candy' smiled.

Candy: I'd like to welcome you to Yas Gym.We Yas are truly worthy of it.

The group could do anything but nod.They gave Mt.Tim and the boys a reassuring smile.

*****Break Scene******

The woman took them to the Yas Gym Location and they were takes by surprise when they saw other trainers training with equipment.It was light a fighting dojo.

Candy introduced them to their leader 'Blue' who was a skilled fighter.

Blue: Before I recruite any of you I must battle at least one of you.

Brock:And Miss Platnium will gladly accept.

Yuna nodded,she needed to let of some steam.

Yuna: Miyura, assist me in this battle!

Blue:Sycther,tear them up.

Pokedex:Sycther.The Mantis Pokemon.It claws are as sharp as swords and it is a powerful flyer. This Pokemon is rarely seen and almost never caught.

Blue:Cut!

Yuna:Quick Attack then Focused Fire Punch.

Teddiursa ran at a fast speed to Sycther and then its fist glowed white with red streaks and punched Sycther.Sycther was knocked back and a pail of red paint that was laying around splashed all over him.

Brock:Red Paint.Not good.

And he was right Sycther went crazy and even attacked Blue. Blue had to return him.

Blue: That's the first time my Sycther was beaten.Yiu must be a powerful trainer.We need you strength.

Misty: Before we start.Why is it so important that Yas Gym becomes official?

Blue:*smirks*That's an offensive. What faster way to gain money in today's world that to become an official Pokemon Gym.

"For money"The kids looked dumbfounded at his answer.