part 6.

it's been 2 days since i blocked kentrell for what he did that night , that shit wasn't cool at all and it wasn't gone fly by me . i been getting all type of calls from different phone numbers , emails , and dm's from unknown pages . atp i was just over it and ready to leave houston .

"what y'all wanna do today" i broke the silence .

"bitch i'm tryna get high and eat" Dream said immediately

i shook my head and laughed "shidd yk i'm down but i'm taking Si'ana and Yosohn too"

"when Si party is ?" tae asked me

"next friday , y'all ready to go right now or y'all wanna wait ? and wear some fancy bitches" i called my momma to tell her to have Si'ana and herself on a dress . meanwhile , bubba and i were already dressed and ready to go .

therealkylesister   5mins ago

i decided to wear a jumpsuit with heels

i decided to wear a jumpsuit with heels .

"help me choose what outfit to wear bay" i heard dream say , so i went and brought sohn with me . she laid out a cheetah dress and a white two piece set .

"that white two piece pretty , wear that with them white studded heels"

"ight bet son"

"fuck nooo you talking like 3 lemme get the fuck" i chuckled and walked out the room to check on tae .

"you ready ?"

"omg you look good as fuck bitch" tae gave me a warm smile and a hug "i love you" he said .

"aw i love you more stank ass" i hugged him back . dream came in and y'all when i say she looked stunning bra you she looked GOOD as hell !!

"you so beautiful mamas" i said poking my lip out making a pouting face .

"ok let's go cause momma keep calling me"

so we hopped in the black g wagon parked outside and headed to 'Mastro's Steakhouse' it was a hour away from where we were at and i had reservations for 7:30 so we left at 6:15 , we made it about 7:10 so we went on inside to get our table .

10 minutes later ...

576-388-9087
you look beautiful as fuck ma .

"umm wtf i said" as i looked around . "this can't be real niggas is stalking me assum shit cuh " i raised an eyebrow and i see this nigga with a fucking hoodie on looking at me .

bye kentrell .

i rolled my eyes and started talking to my momma about Si'ana's party .

"so whats the theme for Si's party ?"

"i'm thinking chanel ? dolce & gabanna ?"

"ok i gotta get her some stuff or could we do mickey and minnie mouse? Si only turning 4 mama, I don't want her growing up too fast." I said getting sad because Si'ana is really like my daughter.

"Okay Ariana, I guess we could do Minnie and Mickey Mouse." Mama rolled her eyes.

She wanted my baby to have designer parties already and I wasn't having it. She needed to be a baby as long as she could.