>------->3

Chaelisa 😍😍.. woooo.

General POV

Jisoo was disturb from his deep sleep by an aroma of something burning and a noise coming downstairs. He ignored at first but instantly realized that he's not alone in the house. He hurriedly went to where that noise and burning came from.

Definitely in the kitchen.

And there he saw a whining Jennie about the food she just cooked. She noticed that Jisoo was already in the kitchen and quickly approach the brunette guy leading him to the dining table.

"You cooked all of these?" And they start eating, Jisoo's eyes twinkling because of the food on the table. He never eat these kind of breakfast in the past 2 months, since Soojoo randomly visiting him early in the morning.

"Yup. I know you're hungry baby. And even though I'm upset of you." Jennie said pouting her lips glancing at Jisoo who's looking at her with 'what-do-mean?'. "I'm supposed to wake up with you by my side. Being a married couple,we should sleep together."

Jisoo choked on his fried chicken after hearing it from Jennie. The latter immediately grabbed a glass of water for Jisoo.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jisoo just nodded. "As I have said, why am I in the guest room? Are we fighting? Or you're cheating on me? You hide your girl in our room!" Jennie said in furious.

"What?! Are you out of your mind? I'm not a cheater!"

"Really? So we have to sleep together in our room."

"No!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes."

"Urgh. No. Firstly, You are sleeping in the guest room. Second, I'm loyal to the girl I love and lastly we are not married. End of conversation."

"But baby I--"

"And don't call me baby."

Jisoo left Jennie shocked on what the brunette had said.

"My Jisoo don't like to be called baby? Because of that he want me to sleep in the guest room. Aish, Jennie you should think a better endearment for your husband. Ok, what should I call him? Babe? Honey? Sweety?"

----------->
Jisoo was ready for work but someone barged in his room.

"What the ?! Get out!"

"My Jisoo I hav--- wow~ this is our room?"

"My room! My! Not our! Now get out you're off limits here."

Before Jisoo could grabbed her arms to lead out from his room, Jennie quickly run to his bed and lay down comfortably.

"Hmm.. so fluffy and smells so good."

"Hey, hey. Get off my bed!"

"No, join me baby, I mean Love. You don't like baby so I will call you Love~"

"What? Love!? Seriously?"

"Oh, you don't like it? I must think another one."

"Are you kidding me? Aish, please stop those endearment. It's annoying and get out of my room, please."

Jennie is about to protest when suddenly the doorbell rang. Jisoo hurriedly get downstairs to open the door, it might be his best friend, Soojoo. His smile widened in the thought of Soojoo visiting him after what happened.