>-------->7

A/N: this story is a fantasy. Kekeke

Flashback (4 years ago)

Bacchus is the god of wine. All he have to do is drink any kind of wine and get drunk.  In Olympus, other gods and goddess are greatfull to have him but some are not since Bacchus is slightly arrogant.

Thing change when the great Bacchus fall in love with a human.

He met this girl in a bar, since he loves to drink, he explore the human world. He went to a night bar, tasting all the drinks, dancing with the humans. But suddenly, for the first time of his life, someone catched his eyes. A human girl with a beautiful appearance that he bet this girl would match the beauty of Aphrodite. Even more beautiful.

He approached the girl, trying to use his charm to her attention. They're been talking and become friends, and trying to convince her. No matter how hard he try the girl seems no interest in him and that his ego had been step on.

Bacchus went back to Olympus and search for someone who can help him get the girl. Cupid.

But Cupid refuse to his help and that made Bacchus furious.

"You have to hit her with your arrow so she will love me back!"

"I can't do that Bacchus.'

"Why?! I thought you are the god of love?"

"She's in love and I can't hit her twice."

"No! You have to."

"If you do this, she might in danger."

"I will find a way."

Bacchus indeed found a way. He stole Cupid's bow and arrow and he used it to the girl. Instead of falling in love, the girl extremely hate Bacchus and end their friendship. And then he never seen her again. He felt like his heart was pulled out from his chest because of what the girl did.

In that incident, he blamed it all to Cupid.

"I told you don't do this." Cupid said calmly.

"Your arrow is fake!"

"My arrow is real. It only works on me. If somebody use it, it doesn't result love but it will create hate. You stole my bow and arrow, that serve you right."

"If you only have help me, this will not happen!"

"I can't make her fall in love with you. She belongs to someone else. Just move on."

"I'm not moving on! She's the right for me!"

"She's not your destiny Bacchus, you can't force destiny and one more thing, she is a human."

"You will pay for this Cupid." Bacchus said sternly pointing the toddler.

"I have nothing to pay for. You already paid for it."

End of flashback

"I should be careful, now that Bacchus is here. He can't ruin everything." Cupid mumbled while walking down the corridors of Olympus.

"I need to go back to Jisoo and Jennie."

------------>

They're done shopping, they also ate dumplings which Jennie beg for it like a child, she said 'it's my favorite Jichu, i would die if I don't taste it.' Jisoo can't do anything so Jennie hot what she asked for. Jisoo been tired following the girl around, he needs time out. Then Jennie got an idea, now time to enjoy themselves. They are now in the park near the mall, there are lots of people enjoying the park,there are some live band performing, dating couples,  families having a picnic and there are some activities that you can choose to enjoy like kite flying, some booths and biking. And Jennie choose biking. Which Jisoo disagreed, but he realized  since he knows Jennie will definitely made a scene here if he refused to it. So no choice for Jisoo.