>------->11

General POV

"Baby! Baby Jichu, talk to me please. He's just a friend. You're the only man for me, you're the most handsome, good looking, gorgeous abs, hunk, and have a perfect, kissable lips that I want to kiss every second of my life. I love you so much. So please, open this door and talk to your lovely wife." Jennie keeps on knocking the door, whining since Jisoo saw Bacchus and her talking.

"So you're sulking there and ignore Jennie for the rest of the day? So childish." Cupid mumbled the last phrase but Jisoo heard it anyway.

"I'm not childish. I'm just mad because she invited that jerk here in my own house! What is she thinking? And I have a bad feeling to that guy!" Jisoo fired back and cross his arms. They're inside Jisoo's room, since he is sulking over Jennie.

"Yeah, I feel that to."

"If I bumped to that guy again, I will let him know who KIM JISOO is. He's a bad guy, says my instinct."

Cupid went near to the brunette guy to tell him about Bacchus. He want Jisoo to be aware because he knows the god of wine is very thirsty of his revenge. Bacchus will not only ruin Cupid but also the entire human kind.

"Jisoo, I have to tell you something."

Jisoo look at him seriously.

"That guy, his name is Bacchus and he is the god of wine."

"What? He's a god like you?"

"Yes"

"And what the hell is he doing here and flirting my girl?"

Cupid look down and scratch his nape.

"He uhmm... He's after me."

"After you? Why?"

"Okay, please listen to me and don't overreact to what will I tell you." The toddler sighed. "Bacchus want to take his revenge on me, because he believed that I ruined his love life. He's blaming me which is not my fault. He did something that is forbidden in the rules of love so he suffered. Hate consumed his heart and his mind, so that's why he's here. And he will use Jennie or you to succeed in his plan. So please, we have to be careful when he's around specially when he's with Jennie. But first, I will figure out his plan, so that I will proceed to my own plan. I don't want him to ruin me, if he does Cupid will no longer in this world and hate will dominate. No I can't let that happen." Cupid is now deeply thinking and worried he knows Bacchus can destroy his reputation.

Jisoo just stared at him, trying to absorb the information.

"Jisoo? Are you listening?"

"Ye-yeah! Aish. What if we tell Jennie about this, in that case she will avoid Bacchus and we live in peace." Jisoo suggested.

"No, this is my opportunity to catch him in action so that I will expose him to Zeus to face his punishment."

"So you mean to say, you have to get some evidence to prove that Bacchus violate the rules in love, planning to ruin mankind and present it to Zeus?"

"Oh! You're genius Jisoo." Cupid exclaimed and hugged the latter.

"Yah, yah. Get off." Jisoo playfully pushed the toddler away from him.

"And how we will get those evidence?" The brunette asked and folded his arms in his chest.

Cupid smirked at the brunette guy and pat his shoulder wiggling his eyebrows with a grinned.

"We need witnesses and a camera."

"A camera. You can use that to present an evidence? You gods and goddesses know about camera?"