-069-

i scrolled through tiktok even though that app is lowkey dead. mattia came out the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist it was so low on his v line, his hair wet makes him 10x more attractive prove me wrong. anywho he paces around the room before grabbing his phone and scrolling through it, "do you know noah beck" i ask as i stalk noah's tiktok account, "yeah i guess, we have mutuals" mattia shrugs, "nice nice" i say, as i stalk noah's account .
"bruh can you swipe or sumn you been stuck on the same sound for ages now" mattia says from the other side of the room, oops forgot mattia was here, i was just watching a cute edit of noah, hehe. i ignored him and carried on watching it, "for fuck sakes" mattia says before walking over to me. i look at him and he still hasn't changed yet still in the same nasty towel, "what are we watching that's so interesting" he says plopping next to me. he watched it with me and snatched my phone, he hopped on me and i could literally feel his private on me, ew. "so when i look at a girl you get all salty but your here watching this shit" mattia says, he was lowkey squishing me but it's fine, "sorry" i say, he rolls his eyes, "just let me watch it one more time" i say making him mad.
he quickly grabbed my throat and tightened his grip, "shut up, just shut up" he shouts, "sowwie" i pout, "i'll stop i promise" i say. he narrowed his eyes and pushed his lips into mine, still holding my throat, we made out for a few minutes till the door downstairs opened. mattia quickly got off me and ran around getting dressed, idiot forgot about that meeting.
we walked downstairs and the twins, kayden and some others were waiting, i lowkey felt unwelcomed seeing as it's a mafia thing and i'm just the girlfriend you know.  i waved and made my way to the door so i could leave, maddie grabs my arm "can you stay, just to keep your dog at bey" she whispers making me laugh a little, did she just call him a dog. i nodded and sat between the twinnies, mattia and kayden were talking bout something  but i wasn't paying attention, i was just watching mattia talk and his little hand movements, so cute. his veiny hands reached for his gun than i snapped out of my little day dream, he pointed it at the dudes and i quickly got up to try stop him. i slowly walked towards him and placed my hand on the gun so he'd lower it, i stared into his eyes and watched them soften, he starts laughing and puts his gun away. he sits down and pulls me down onto his lap, "i'm sorry gents, i am really short tempered and i apologise" mattia says and everyone nodding so they don't get shot.
the meeting was finished after so much damn talking, near deaths and arguements. "ok imma go home now" i say, mattia frowned at me "no can you stay please" he pouted, "mattia i cant "  i say. he nods and kisses me on the cheek, "kayden can you take me home please" i ask, he looked at mattia for permission and i rolled my eyes and started tapping my feet as i waited for mattia to answer. "don't look at me, take her" mattia says, kayden nods and we walk out to his car.
we pulled up and kairi was talking to the boys out on the balcony, they all stared at the car "are you okay here, i'll take you inside if you want" he says thinking i was uncomfortable around the boys. "oh no it's fine, but you should come in there's something we need to talk about" i say and he just looks confused.
we walked over to the boys and said hi, "who's he" alejandro says with attitude, "shut up ale not right now" i say. alejandro rolled his eyes and the boys kept talking to me about something i don't know i wasn't really listening. "can you guys go upto kairis room please, we'll be up soon" i say, they all stood there for minute than left me kairi and kayden. "they sound like they are a handful" kayden says, "tell me about it" i roll my eyes.

long story short my parents talked to kayden about the whole thing, he just sat there real quiet.  than i saw tears roll down his cheek, i felt bad so i hugged him and he hugged back tighter, "why" he cries, "why did you leave me" he says to my parents, they just looked to the ground "we are so sorry kayden" my mom says, kairi just sat away from us not even caring.
after the whole reunion thing we went upstairs.
kayden came aswell because he wants to get to know me and kairi, but kairi doesn't feel the same way i can feel his negative energy radiate off him. i told kayden to go ahead and i pulled kairi aside, "kai what's up with you" i ask, "nothing why" he says with attitude, "your attitude is why" i say, he sighs "i just feel like he's gonna replace me" he shrugs, i frown at him, "kairi i'm sure your our parents favourite kid don't even" i laugh, "no like as a brother, i wasn't the best brother not so long ago and i regret that but what if you feel like you don't need me no more" he says, "stop your gonna make me cry" i laugh, "i'll always need you kai don't even worry" i say pulling him into a hug.
we went into the room and surprisingly the boys were getting along, "nice to see nobody's dead" i laugh.
everyone was joking around and all that it was fun, the boys don't get on with anyone so good to see them get along with kayden. "so how'd y'all meet" kayden says, everyone went quiet and i laughed. kayden looked confused "they bullied me in middle school and highschool, still do" i say, "i would beat y'alls ass but i'm sure kairi did" kayden jokes and looks at him, "actually no he bullied me aswell, and so did mattia" i say fully exposing them. "damn, well y'all lucky i would of beat the fuck out of y'all if she came home crying, even you kairi" kayden laughs making kairi mad. "there's so much that happened" i say "well i'm here now sis" he says making me feel a little better. "yeah" i smile. just to think i found him cute, ew.

a/n: chile this is 1139 words😭