-119-

currently shopping for things for Savs second birthday, she's grown so much and is way to smart for her age but i ain't complaining. me and amelia are still good friends, even me and her brother are friends. he's grown too attached to Sav in my opinion. everytime he visits amelia he's always stopping in and giving her gifts, it's cute but weird. now she's always asking for him, but he's in new york working.  we talk a lot but i ain't ready for a relationship, i must admit i'm still hung on mattia but it feels so good to be free from him, and Sav can grow up in a normal house. oh and yeah i bought a small home for the two of us, i still am laying low just in case, i know there are still a lot of enemies out there who hate my guts and some out there who will probably bring me back to mattia.
"mommy this one is pretty" sav jumps up and down, i smile at her and grab the dress she chose for saturday. 
the whole day consisted of whatever sav wanted to do, she wanted to celebrate on saturday because she wanted to wait for matteo. yes i know.  "mommy i'm tired now" she says and i nod, "hometime" i say and she wraps her arms around me.
we pulled up home and a car was in the driveway, i made sure to leave sav in the car and went to check who it was.  i walked in because the door was already open, i made it to the lounge room and fucking matteo was standing there. he had a bunch of presents and cake set with pink decorations everywhere, "fucking idiot, why didn't you ring or something you scared me" i say, he walks up to me and sets a hand on my shoulder "i'm sorry, i just wanted to suprise Savanna" he says. he always used her whole name, "it's fine" i say and pull away from him because he was so damn close to me it makes my breathing hitch.
i went to wake Sav, and she had a little tantrum because she's like me and hates being woken up. "mommy has a suprise for you" i say to her and she perks up and calms down "ok mommy" she smiles innocently, i roll my eyes at her and she smiles brightly.
i walked her into the lounge room and her eyes light up at the things infront of her, matteo walks around the corner and she nearly jumped out my arms. "matteooo" she screams her little lungs, i let her down and she sprinted over to him almost falling over all the things. 
he spun her in a circle before letting her down "hello miss savanna" he chuckles, "mommy said you were working and wouldn't be back till saturday"she frowned, "mommy didn't know either" he says before smirking at me.  "don't look at mommy like that" she frowns at him and he laughs, "okay let's open presents" he says and she lets out another excited scream.
she opened each present hard and fast, each one she put aside carefully and in order from what she opened first.
finally after 20 presents we got to cake, she stuffed her mouth and i made sure to get pictures of every little moment.
i bathed her after a big day, she was literally falling asleep in the bath and i only laughed at her "come on baby, i'll put you to bed" i say and she slowly nods trying to keep her eyes open.
i changed her and put her in bed, i kissed her forehead before turning to leave, i jumped seeing matteo leaning up against the door frame. "you need to stop popping up out of nowhere, weirdo" i say and he only chuckles before moving aside. i walked towards the lounge room ready to clean the mess these two made, "when are you leaving" i say as he followed behind me, "the morning" he says, "alright, you can have the couch" i say, "hm i was thinking maybe your bed" he teased, "no" i say and start cleaning.
as i cleaned up THEIR mess matteo would throw flirty comments and stand behind me, it's hot and all but my daughter in in the next room. "matteo stop" i say, "is that really what you want" he smirks and closes the distance-between us, he runs a finger along my cheek. i didn't stop him from what he was about to do next, our lips crashed together. my hands found their way to the back of his neck deepening the kiss, his hands sat on my waist before slowly sliding down to my ass. he chewed my bottom lip and i moaned before pulling away, "i can't do this" i say and walk to my room leaving him in the living room.

a/n: ok ok i just wanted to update one more time because i'm getting impatient