-121-

amelia dragged me to lunch once again, she's always made me get out the house. me and Sav left for the nice restaurant amelia suggested, she always chose the most expensive one.
i sat Sav next to amelia before taking off to the bathroom, i was too much in a rush i forgot to pee at home.
i freshened up and stared at myself in the mirror, i looked so drained and felt so ugly, i need a spa day or something or even hit the gym, this shit is just embarrassing how the fuck amelia let me walk around looking like this. tears pooled in my eyes, great now i'm insecure again. i sat in a bathroom stall just letting it all out, fuck why do i have to be like this.

mattia:
i was forced into meetings that i've been putting aside lately, i just left japan and am on my way to LA for the 10th damn meeting this week. honestly i'm about to give up, y/n wasn't by my side so what's the point am i right.

we got to a restaurant in LA that seemed a little boring, i had some random hot chick on my arm and we sat at a table. just as we were a bout to start i felt a tug at my shirt, i look down to see a little girl. her face instantly reminded me of y/n, "can you help me find my mommy" she says, wow her speech was so clear for a little girl. my mind went straight to what y/n would do if i didn't help her, so i did. she gripped my hand and walked away from the table of "gangstas", i felt their stares burning into my back as this brave little girl pretty much dragged me away, "i have no idea where she went" she goes on and i couldn't help but be amused by her. "she was here one minute and gone the next" she looks up at me and frowns, mine and her eyes were the same and she had features just like y/n. ok i need to stop bringing up y/n every damn minute. i saw a lady looking around frantically and i assumed that was her mother, "Sav" she called, "amelia" she shouted back before letting my hand go and racing away. so her name was Sav, cute. i stuck my hands in my pockets and walked over to the two, "Sav i told you not to leave, your mothers gonna kill me" the lady says, i laugh at her and she flicks her head up "i'm sorry if she annoyed you in anyway, she's a really curious young girl" the lady explained and i nod, "yes she is, this world is full of cruel people Sav. try your best to stay away from strangers" i say, sav nods and amelia scowls at her. "this man helped me find you, even though i was looking for mommy" she says, "oh and what's mommy's name" i ask her she shakes her head "her name is mommy silly" she giggles and i only roll my eyes, "okay i should get going, nice to meet you Sav" i say before walking away. i heard the woman whisper to the little girl about staying put and all that, i should kill her for talking to Sav like that, but that's not my place.
this shit was finally over and i left, almost forgetting the woman i bought here. "mattia your always leaving me behind if i'm just some whore to you say that" she pouts, "your just some whore to me, as a matter of fact fuck off" i growled and she flinched before nodding.
i left the restaurant and looked back in hopes i'll see the little girl again but she was long gone.

y/n:
i had a little mini heart attack as i watched MATTIA talk to Sav and amelia, i hid and watched from afar hoping he wouldn't turn and see me. "no no no" i whisper to myself, does he know. he walked away and i rushed to them and we left that place asap, "y/n what's wrong" amelia says, "i'm sorry amelia this was a bad idea, we are gonna leave to go home now" i quickly say and put Sav in her car seat. amelia stood confused and i raced away, no way i didn't do all of this just for him to come and mess it all up. i rang kairi on the way home and he answered, i wasted no time going off at him for not warning me and he just sat quietly waiting till i finished, "mommy why are you yelling at uncle kai" Sav frowns, i let out a very much needed breath and calmed down. "i'm sorry Sav" i say and look back down to my phone where kairi still sat quietly, "y/n i literally didn't know, me and him ain't really on speaking terms and when we are i sort of don't listen" kairi spoke and my eyes widened he never told me that they weren't speaking to eachother and i felt bad for going off at him, i know mattia is his bestfriend and it probably hurts him not to speak to mattia about bro things so i let him off this one time. "kairi fix whatever y'all got going on, i'm sorry i know it ain't your fault" i let out and he nods. i heard his door bust open and the room filled with familiar voices. "ay who you talking to" alejandro says, "is she hot" alvaro says, "yeah let us talk to her" roshaun says, the phone was snatched from kairi and i couldn't hang up fast enough. "y/n" they all said in unison, i felt like breaking down, i haven't seen them in so long. "hi" i smiled.

a/n: my bad y'all i forgot to post