2- Mama?

This must be a joke.

Or probably an illusion. Maybe Itachi was nearby, and he was toying with his mind again.

Yet Sasuke can't make himself buy that. He knew it couldn't be Itachi; his brother will put all kinds of traumatizing images in his head but this. He maintains his brother's creativity hasn't reached this level either, so he doubts he could ever make an illusionary world where Sasuke had a daughter.

A daughter who looked and felt terribly familiar and close to him despite this instance being their first encounter. No, this isn't an illusion. But wouldn't that mean this kid is telling the truth? Did they really travel in time?

Was that the barrier they just passed through for?

"We should take this to the hokage. He will know what to do." One of the ninjas who approached them first suggested. "If Sarada is correct, we need to figure this out and the conflicts it might cause."

"Hold up," Suigetsu raised a hand, still unable to process the things unfolding in front of him. The fact that Sasuke has a daughter is weird enough- them going to the hokage? No way in hell he'd surrender as easily as that. "We are so definitely not going to the Hokage. We aren't dumb. Maybe we can just go back to the barrier we came from. That's the easier way."

"No, it's not, and yes you are dumb." The boy with yellow eyes spoke again. To Suigetsu, he had a scary resemblance to a person he doesn't want to name. If he was a person. "You can't just go back while bearing the knowledge of the future, Suigetsu san."

"Hey!" The Shark boy complained.

"He has a point, though. Plus, the barrier is almost gone. I think it'll be dissolved the moment we get there." Karin stated. "Still, I dont approve of going straight to the hokage, either. Am I right, Sasuke-kun?"

Unfortunately, there was no response to her request of validation.

"Of course, you wouldn't go meet the hokage at this state... But what about meeting Mama here?" Sarada suggested which almost made the Uchiha boy blush. If Sarada was indeed his daughter, this woman she calls Mama would be his...

"Oh, right! I think that's a better idea. We have a mission to carry out and we're running late. Only Aunt Sakura can handle these people, and I'm sure she can explain things to you and help you figure this out. She's far smarter than my dad anyway." the blonde one said.

"S-Sakura?"

"Yes. Sakura. I'm calling her right now so you won't have to go to the village. Hold on a sec." Sasuke's daughter dismissed as she put a device in her ear as if she can communicate to her mother through that.

Turns out, she can.

"Mama! Papa's home!" The girl flashed a smirk at her father's direction and the latter felt like he was going to faint. "He's kind of in a situation though. Can you pick him up here near the gates? We really need to leave."

Sakura?! He has a daughter with Sakura?

That was the only question in his head right now. He had completely forgotten some important matters like how are they in the future and if are they really in the future. He's even lost control of his facial expressions, and he's ignored some facts like how the boy who calls him Uncle looks terrifyingly like his old rival, and how the other one in blue looks like his former sensei.

"Wha- no! No, he isn't... I mean, yes. Yes, he's injured. You need to hurry!" Sarada yelled at her device.

The rest of the team were like Sasuke as they watch the girl talk to her supposed mother. Intrigued, or upset in Karin's case, about who this Sakura is, and curious as to how the hell did her name made Sasuke stutter. Was it because he cant believe he had a kid with her in the negative sense? Or was it because he couldn't believe it in a positive light?