My jungle

Soooooo..I live with my parents to understand them let me give a example my mum is the lion and my dad is the ant . So you get it my mum rules over the house in this jungle we have two more characters one is my sis and the other is my bro they are cat and dog always fighting but they are not that important anyways.

So you may now have guessed I live in india .where expectations are more than reality.where all people want a job but no one wants to hire .all are getting really progressive .

let me give you a example my auto driver told me where to you want to go and not because he was speaking English but the real reason is he is a engineer now I was very happy afterall I  was going in a auto of litterateur people but the exitment didn't last he was eating a pan in English let me explain you a  medium sized leaf in which you put all the things that are capable of  destroying your body it also has an side effect when you talk to someone the red colour juice dripped down your mouth so he was chewing that but I didn't judge him cause it is common in india until he looked at the tear window leaned out of the auto and spotted on the toad likeeeee cumon I gave you complete respect for about 10.98 minutes.so this is how our country is changing . Proud Indian. So all here want their kids to be like solid at pichia (ceo if google).

The desire start as soon as the kid is born they put this big I mean large I mean huge I mean massive you get it right . Black spot also known as the kappa tikka on baby's forehead so that people don't put evil eye on the baby or if the baby is too cute .so you mean of the baby doesn't have the black dot he is not cute .insecurities start from the beginning.