First day

Your alarm blared as you slowly began to wake up. You groaned before remembering it was your first day at your internship for the BAU now normally it was a very difficult place to intern for but luckily you had a family friend that was able to hook it up for you. You grabbed a skirt and a sweater before placing a pink sock and a purple sock since you couldn't find a match for either sock and then quickly tied your converses on before grabbing your phone,keys, and your favorite book (in case you had any spare time). You got into your car and checked the time, perfect you had just enough time to grab some coffee. You arrived at your favorite spot which happened to be close to the internship and you were rushing in you almost crashed into someone. You blushed as you locked eyes with a very pretty boy. He was holding a tray of coffee and had a pastry in his mouth. He awkwardly tried to smile but failed due to the food in his mouth. You apologized and then walked inside. You ordered your usual and then watched the boy, well he wasn't really a boy he was a grown man but it didn't really matter because he was leaving and you would never see him again. You heard your name being called and thanked the barista as you grabbed the coffee from their hand and then set off for your first day. You were now slightly behind schedule so you may have gone slightly over the speed limit. With 5 minutes to spare you parked your car and walked inside. You saw a familiar face standing by the elevators "uncle David!" You grinned rushing over, almost spilling your coffee. Now obviously David was not your actual uncle but when you know someone for practically your whole life they are basically family at that point. He grinned and hugged you before turning a bit stern, "now remember at work im agent Rossi okay kid?" He winked and you nodded. As you both got on the elevator he pushed the button and you stood in pleasant silence. You took a deep breath as the elevator dinged and the doors opened you followed Rossi to the glass doors. You could see three women standing hovering around a young man they all were looking down at something so you couldn't make out their faces but as you walked in they all glanced up and that's when you saw the same pretty boy from the coffee shop, this time he didn't have anything in his mouth but he was smiling at you.