Details

Maude Apatow as Paisley Summers

Drew Starkey as Rafe Cameron

Everyone else as their characters!

Note: The Kooks and The Pogues are kinda nice to each other and sorta friends in this. There's still drama between them and obviously issues but I made them a lot friendlier to each other in this. Kie is also a lot more involved with the kooks in this as I made her close with Sarah, Topper and Kelce. Sarah still cheated on Topper with John B and Rafe does have a minor coke addiction. Besides that everything else is different.

Disclaimer: there will be some NSFW references ( this used to be a nsfw story but because I wrote it when I was a minor and am revising it as an adult I am no longer comfortable with writing smut abt minors! Sorry besties ) throughout the story and there will also be mentions of substance abuse, anxiety, abandonment issues and depression so if any of those trigger you please be careful while reading or don't read at all.

Adding onto this!!! Some moments are SUPPOSED to be cringy- This relationship is supposed to be lowkey toxic and very flip floppy but I do ask for y'all to be careful w how you throw out the word bipolar!! I've had some people message me saying I'm encouraging ableism which I am NOT!!! So please be careful with what you say :) thank uuuuuu

Thank you all for being so patient as I edit this story! Before You will be taken off hold shortly!

Thank you all so much for 913K on the story and thank you all for the kind, encouraging and constructive comments!

Much love Xx- M