Chapter 6

Viewer Discretion Advised, Molestation.

I'm in and out of sleep and while I'm out of sleep right now María details her life for me.

Why do people think I'm paying close attention when I'm tired? Nobody pays close attention when they're sleepy.

She unzips her jacket putting it on my dresser. I close my eyes hugging a pillow. I feel the bed dip and she puts herself in my pillows position.

I open my eyes seeing-her breasts. Just in a see through bra. Ma'am I'm underage. She can't see my eyes are open which is probably why she begins rubbing her nipples.

Underage! That doesn't stop me from watching though. She stops and holds my hand. "Isaiah are you awake?" I groan mentally and-well in real life too.

I sit up getting the full picture of her. Is she doing this to tell Marisol I was harassing her? Because if anything she's harassing me.

Maria smiles looking in my eyes. "I know you like my boobs" excuse me..what?

I blink looking at her. What has she smoked? She grabs my hand and rubs her thumb on it.

"Let's play a game, guess the body part" I shake my head no actually wanting to play "call 911". She nods her head.

Force! I have a case. "Close your eyes" she closes my eyes grabbing my hand rubbing it over something.

I pull away and she looks at my hand. "Participate Isaiah" would Marisol believe me? I don't want her sister saying I was feeling on her.

I really want to stay here and live with Marisol man. "No you're Marisol's sister I can't do this and I'm underage, this-nah Maria it's wrong ok?"

For a second she nods. Phew! I was worried. "I won't tell anyone Isaiah, I kind of like it if you would, touch me"

Where's my a tape recorder?? I got one under my pillow. Who said being paranoid doesn't come in handy.

I put my arm under my pillow and in my pillow case turning it on. "Maria I don't want to touch you in any way"

Maria rubs my face. "I want you to touch my body so you're going to, okay Isaiah?" I tell her no asking her to leave.

Maria closes my eyes checking her phone. I turn the recorder off thinking I have enough evidence! Marisol can't make me leave now...

Her hand grabs mine once again and rubs over something. "Guess" I actually feel nervous.. what if I don't do what she says?

"We got time Isaiah Mari had to stop by her job" just great!! Marisol whyyyy?!

I huff guessing. "Your leg?" She rubs my hand over it again. "Guess a more specific part" girl.

Grown woman! "Your thigh" she nods moving my hand somewhere else very slowly. "Use your first finger" she rubs over it again.

"Yo-you're vagina" she giggles putting my hand over her breast I assume. "Open your eyes and enjoy it"

The only thing I'm gonna enjoy is being with Marisol at the police station or something. I open my eyes looking.

"Come on, touch them" she don't got a man? It's apparent. I rub her breasts and she smiles. "Rub the nipples" ma'am!

My body heats up after she lifts her bra. "I told you you'd enjoy" or not. "Please don't tell Marisol I don't want to be kicked out" I hear my voice crack.

Just great. She shakes her head. "I wouldn't tell her anything don't worry, she would believe you and that'd be a problem for me"

So she would trust me with this? Good. I nod feeling hot. Yeah I know about hormones, but this ladies is off the charts.

"Maria please stop making me" She hushes me moving my hand around.

I continue feeling her body she gasps biting her lip. I'm so uncomfortable...

Maria guides my hand into her pants. "Okay okay you're doing too much stop" she shakes her head. "Don't be a little boy"

Little boy?! Girl what?? She guides a finger into her moaning my name. "Mmm keep going Isaiah" my cheeks burn as if they're on fire as I finger her..

Marisol please come home dude. She moans kissing my neck. "I don't want to do this stop!!" She laughs putting my finger deeper in her. I sniff trying to yank away. "Stop pulling away!"

Nooo dude I'm snitching!

I hear the door open downstairs and I jump up going to the bathroom washing my hands. Marisol took about thirty years to come!!

Her sister comes in the bathroom with her bra still up. "Finish the job" whoa whoa whoa! Can she leave so I can snitch?

I shake my head no getting scared. "Just leave me alone please" she laughs in my face grabbing her jacket. "I'll be back, you're such a little boy, what boy doesn't get hard feeling a woman up"

Please don't be back! She leaves closing my door. I strip my bed holding my tape recorder. I left it going? I could have sworn I stopped it!!

Oh, I just pushed the volume button. Wonderful. I put my sheets in a basket feeling panicky. Wait-what does it mean that my parts didn't get hard..not the point!

She's going to kick me out, no she's going to send me to juvenile with the pedo kids.

I sit on my floor sniffing. I finally found somewhere I really like, and someone I trust, and it's going to be torn away from me.

My door opens and I jump sliding the recorder under my bed. Please don't be María!!

"I'm b-what's wrong Zayah?" She kneels to the floor looking at my face. Is it obvious?

I shake my head moving her hand. "Is she gone?" She nods looking worried. "I need my bed sheets washed please."

Marisol nods putting them in the hallway. "Isaiah tilt your neck for me" I feel confused but tilt it. Maybe I should just tell her?

She rubs my neck and gets close to it. Now Marisol I know those eyes see everything. She grabs a wipe from the bathroom wiping my neck.

"Someone kissed you? Did Maria take you out?" I shake my head no backing up.

"Please Marisol I want to be by myself, please wash them please" my eyes tear up and she hugs me rubbing my back.

That lady, that lady ruined me.