A Thousand Wounds

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Hello there! This is the second installment of Sir Series.

Read at your own risk. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Follow me also for more updates. Happy reading everyone!

D I S C L A I M E R

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the author's express written permission.

S Y N O P S I S

A Thousand Wounds
Sir Series #2

Beauty, wit, and elegance — this is Maribelle Pacheco, the queen of Linavio National High School. She can capture the heart of everyone but can also crush it into pieces without blinking. A known heartbreaker because of her high standards, she made up her mind that she will only give her heart to the man who can truly match her capabilities. But when the queen fell hard, she tripped and wounded herself.

•••

Having been crowned multiple times in different campus pageantries, Belle is adored and admired by many. Girls her age wanted to be close to her, while boys wanted her to be their girl. She's famous and a queen indeed.

Everything seemed flawless, but that everything shattered when she met the arrogant and intimidating Cleyton Torres. He is the man she's been waiting for — a king reserved only for her.

She desired him the most but loving him lonely wounded her delicate young heart. When heavens finally answered her plea, little by little, her eyes opened to the harsh reality of life...and she bled through a thousand cuts.

Who would have thought that the once most loved queen will soon become the most hated campus whore?

『••✎••』

S I R   S E R I E S

SS#1. Speaking Heartbeats

 Speaking Heartbeats

SS#2. A Thousand Wounds

 A Thousand Wounds

SS#3. Wordless Sentiments

 Wordless Sentiments

© 2020 CRISMARICEE