Snogging in front of Umbridge

Harry P.O.V

Umbridge is Headmistress. I still can't wrap my head around that thought. Trelawney is gone. Hagrid is gone. Hermione is crying in my shoulder in the common room. And that bitch decides to split us up with a flick of her wand.

Third person P.O.V

"Hem hem. All boys and girls are not permitted to be within six inches of each other. That'll be ten points off Gryffindor, and an extra fifty for taking advantage of Miss Granger." Umbridge smiled at Harry, who was about to yell at her, when Hermione said

"Taking advantage of me? Excuse me? How dare you! Harry would never do that!" she cried indignantly.
"Well Miss Granger, unless you have proof that Mr Potter wasn't taking advantage of you, I'm afraid Gryffindor has lost 60 points!" she shouted triumphantly. Hermione glared at her, then got an idea. It was risky, but she was willing to take that risk.

She grabbed Harry's face and yanked it towards hers, crashing their lips together with a 'mmph' from Harry. Hermione expected him to jump away, but he kissed back! And rather well she might add. Both forgot why they were kissing and just focused on the fact that they were, melting into the kiss. They eventually pulled away, at which point Umbridge was gone, and rested their foreheads against each other, panting and smiling.

A thousand thoughts were going through Harry's head.
How did she get so good at kissing?
"Harry, um... well... I kissed you so Umbridge wouldn't take 50 points from you, but-" Harry was wounded.
"Wow, Hermione." he glared at her.
"Wait you didn't let me finish!" she begged.
"Fine" Harry grunted.

Hermione took a deep breath.
"Eversinceifirstsawyouonkingscrossifellmadlyinlovewithyouyouresosweetandcaringandhandsomeand-"
"Hermione, breathe!" Harry said, half laughing. Hermione flushed with embarrassment.

"Hermione, I've liked you since that day too, when you fixed my glasses I knew you were going to be the death of me, I just didn't realise what I felt until Ron and Ginny betrayed you. When you were crying about those two gits, it clicked. I knew from that moment on that I would do anything to make sure you were happy. Hermione... you are a beautiful, kind, caring, lovely girl that I frankly don't deserve. You- mmph!" Hermione had yanked his lips into hers much harder that time.

The kiss was hard and passionate. Hermione loved every inch of this man and was determined to show it. Harry smirked through the kiss and whispered
"Am I that irresistible?" Hermione simply nodded and pulled him onto the couch, snogging his face off.

"Get it, Potter!" Seamus shouted.
"WOOOOOOOOOOO" Dean whooped.
"Finally!" Neville was overjoyed.
Two screams of rage were heard, and everyone turned to see Ron and Ginny fuming. Everyone laughed at them. No one liked them after Harry told them what happened in Grimmauld Place. Harry shrugged and went back to snogging Hermione, who giggled into the kiss.

Ron immobilised them, but because of his lack of power, it only made them go in slow motion. Now a very slow Hermione was smoothing her hands on Harry's chest while very slowly snogging the living daylights out of him. Everyone laughed again, while Ron and Ginny screamed in absolute anger. A little known fact about the Immobilising charm, after it runs out, the people or things affected start moving faster to catch up with lost time.

So now they were making out extremely quickly. Everyone was laughing themselves hoarse at the charm's misfortune, or, in this case, fortune.

Ginny screamed and tried to punch Hermione, but Dean held her back and stunned her. Ron ran at Dean, but Seamus stunned him.
"Thank Merlin for the DA" they said in unison. Harry leaned up from the kiss and put on a mock smug expression and said 'you're welcome' before Hermione pulled him back down to kindly remove his tonsils with her tongue.

It pays to be the daughter of a dentist.