who are you ?

Jimin's POV

I sat on the benches as usual, alone.

This is only getting worse, I've been in more than 6 relationships and they all leave me for the same reason.Am i that bad as partner? Maybe it's my fate... to be alone ...all because im asexual, someone who's not intersted in sex. wow...human beings are so weird ,they tell to to be yourself,and when you are being yourself they dump you like trash,judge you,shame you, bully you,and spread rumors about you.

The sound of someone sitting next to me cut my chain of thoughts as i looked to see who would want to sit next to someone like me.

He has pale skin, his figure look small and cute although i think he's taller than me , what i noticed is that he really looks like a cat ,his tiny nose, lovely lips, and his eye shape .

When he finally spoke i realized i was staring at him for a while , "excuse me , is anyone sitting here ?"
I quickly shook my head no,as he sat there , eating ice cream, wait what the fuck?
Its fucking December and my body is freezing under my 2,000 sheets of clothes,and he seems so unbotherd by the cold, what the hell is wrong with  him ?he senses me glancing at him weirdly so he casually asks me

"Do you want some?"

"What? No thank you."

I was just wondering who the hell are you eating something like that in this weather." I answer quitely as he nods slowly "I don't really feel cold, no offence tho but why are you asking ? Its not like i know  you."

"oh no im just curious, sorry for bothering you,now i need to go anyway so excuse me ." Before i can go he grabs me wrist and pulls me.

"what's your name ?"

"Its jimin, park jimin, you?"

"I'm min yoongi,just call me yoongi, oh and jimin,"

"Yes ?"

"You're cute" 

A/N
I already like this .😂