Sin

"So, mind telling me about YOUR sexuality Jiminie? It's ok if not though."

" oh no no hyung I'm willing to so this more than ever,you encouraged me , thank you."

Jimin felt relieved someone was in his shoe.especially that it was Yoongi. something just felt so special and so right  about this.
While Yoongi didnt quiet understand what Jimin meant by 'encouraged me' he brushed it off anyway and litened to Jimin.

"So I'm quite  similar to you ,Yoongi hyung. I'm an asexual person,but homo ,no homo through  bro."

Jimin joking said as him and Yoongi started laughing hysterically together,"ha, good one. NEVER say that again."

"Yeah ok ,as if you have a better sense of humor."

"I DO!"

"Sure hyung."

"Fuck off."

"Ouch. That hurts you know."

"Ok sorry bAbY."

Jimin couldn't hold his laughter any longer as he Yoongi started laughing again with him.

"Jiminie , does your parents know about this?
Like did you come out to your family ?"

The room falls into silence until Jimin answers

"Yeah, they do."

"Oh... I'm sorry, you seem off, i guess it wasn't the best come out right?

"Yeah. Totally not."

▪▪▪{Flash back}▪▪▪

*This is gonna be harsh so be prepared with tissues or weapons. Depends on what type of person you are*

"You're a disappointment to our family,a SHAME, It's such a an embarrassing thing to call you my son. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Aren't you afraid of going to hell for this SIN that you've committed ?

SLAP

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I GAVE BIRTH TO A FAG LIKE YOU!"

SLAP

"NOT ONLY GAY BUT ALSO ASEXUAL , WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN YOU SICKO ? WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ? WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE YOUR FRIENDS ? OR LIKE OTHER NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS ?"

" GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FREAK!!"

Jimin's parents shouted their lungs out at their  son and scolded him for something that's not  his fault,no- its not even a 'fault' this NOT  something wrong.

A/N
Double update cuz why not.
Sorry for this cliffhanger but damn,things are getting juicy 😉

WiNk wOnK