it's okay

"OMG ,Jiminie,that was awesome ! You're more talented that expected you to be !"

"So you thought im not talented enough?"

"What ? No- jiminie,Ughhhh! YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!"

Jimin laughed so much that his eyes disappeared into small crescents which Yoongi found super adorable ."you're so funny hyung"

Yoongi pouted playfully to earn another giggle from jimin "damn he's so cute i could die for him"

"Hyung?"

"Yes,angel?"
FUCK FUCK FUCK WHERE DID THIS COME FROM-

"Ah, can you tell me about yourself ? I mean the non-basic information, you know ? We've been friends for a while now and I kinda want to know about..um your... preferences.. If that's how you want to put it."

"Jimin"

"Yes ?"

"Just say you want to know my sexuality."

Jimin tured around slightly uncomfortable by the situation, his cheeks turing a dark shade of red
as he kept his small hands on his cheeks to cover them.

"You would think that this is so wierd, why would I act embarrassed because of a question like that ? Well you see, it's not like the question is embarrassing or anything but im kind of scared he might leave me if he knew my sexuality... as you can tell, a lot of people have done this before so i may or may not be used to it. A lot of people judge me because of my a-sexuality( if that's even a word) , always think I'm scared of sex when I'm not.. is it that bad that i don't like having sex ? Is there anything wrong with me ?! What pisses me off the most is that LGBTQ+ community ALSO judges me , and some even think i don't belong to them if i am asexual. So I'm always so insecure about this topic in general."

"Jimin...Jimin,JIMIN ? Can you hear me ?

Yoongi's voice echoed throught the room making me flinch as he tilted his head to find him staring at him in concern." Yes ,hyung ?"

"Are you ok Jimin ? Like seriously I've been calling you for 5 minutes now but you seem so drowned in your own thoughts.Is anything wrong? Do you not want me to answer that question? or did i get the whole thing wrong ? Did i misunderstand you ? Sorry if that made you uncomfortable, i swear i didnt mean to-

"It's okay Yoongi hyung."

A small "oh" sound came out of Yoongi's lips as he continued looking at Jimin.

" I'm sorry anyway.i didn't mean to make feel like this . Do you want to change the topic?"

"Oh no no hyung, now that we started it , it has to be finished."

"as you like, so as i was saying, I'm Bisexual, but i think, Maybe just maybe, that i may be bi-romantic.because i still haven't had my first time , yeah yeah i know, a 23 years old virgin, such a loser. You see, i was in a lot of relationships but every time they mention sex or any related topics i always avoided answering and always changed topics. when they get done and become annoying by this thinking i dont love them, they sort of dump me immediately and we end up bearking up. It's always the same. Don't judge me i just dont feel so comfortable talking about this-"

Before Yoongi could continue his sentence Jimin snapped" No No ! its ok i won't judge."

"Thanks Jimin, it means a lot."

A/N
SO YOU'RE TELLING ME SELENA AND BLACKPINK'S SONG HAS THE SAME NAME AS THIS FIC-

*ㄹㅜRㅌAㅠ 🍦 Bㅣㅜㄷㅐ*

This is an art^
Im sorry this chapter sucks so much. I'll get better Soon i promise.