Black swan

Yoongi and i entered the studio, i was impressed by how well prepared the studio was, there was a door at the end of the room, as we entered i witnessed a wide,large empty room except a piano in the corner of it  with wooden floor, dimmed lights slightly lightening the room, it was honestly a quiet impressive view dispite it's simplicity.

"What do you want me to play ?"

"I don't know...Wait ,can you play something you produced on the piano ?

"Of course i can" yoongi smiled softly showing his gummy smile that made me feel like home.

Yoongi sat slowly infront of the piano , and started playing an unfamiliar song that sounded unbelievably good ,it's an ear blessing beat that i couldn't help but start moving my body that rhythmed perfectly with this kind of music since I'm a ballerina dancer i strated moving freely and smoothly , make yoongi focus his gaze on me for a bit then going back to the piano ,i could see him smirking he really likes that i guess, but this kinda made uncomfortable  nevertheless i continued dancing feeling my self enjoying the music , Yoongi on the other hand was playing like his life depended on it ,putting a lot of effort yet making it look like nothing..this man was really something . We caught eathother glancing at ther other every now and then we both would smile and blush a little.

A/N DYNAMITE OMG
I have this one friend who's b-day date is 21/8
Idk how to feel about it 💀💀😂