chapter three

"MR

"MR. KIM TAEHYUNG, SON OF THE KIM STATE TOOK OVER THE 50% SHARES OF THE COMPANY, AFTER GETTING MARRIED" a burning sensation stabbed your chest. Rubbing your eyes you cross checked if you were reading correctly. Sounding yourself you saw the NEWS again, it was him, Taehyung, your Taehyung, you tae baby.

"Kim Taehyung got married, and is now 50 percent shareholder of the company, making him the 3rd richest man of the country, lagging behind by his own brother and father, but the allies can help him to be the richest man in a year." Your eyes battled to stay open, all the muscles of your body tensed up.

"This can't be reality." A low whisper escaped from your mouth before your body touched the cold floor. The vision slowly blurred and a huge beep ranged in your ears before your state was in unconsciousness.

The television kept on playing, show after show came and your cold body remained unattended on the floor, every passing second more blood would ooze out of your head, leaving your hairs drenched in your own blood.

The thunder of the clouds cried as if they were asking help for you, the mighty sky was shredding tears for you. The atmosphere was decreasing the little chances that you had for survival. The power of the entire city was gone, the lighting struck once again, and the doors were open.

Taehyung's POV

Because of rain my cab was stuck, it was raining continuously for two hours, the level of water in our street was already at my knee level, pushing water aside while walking, I was rushing towards our home.

The street light was turned off due to lighting , and my bad luck that my phone battery was dead, after a lot of effort I finally landed in front of our house, I immediately swept in the keys and entered the house, which was pitch black. No candles or torch. Where is Y/N? A question of uncertainty curled my mind, "She is afraid of darkness."

Hurriedly I walked assuming the path, while stepping slowly, "Y/N, are you in the washroom." The restlessness increased when I got no response, she can't go anywhere, I informed her that I will be back today. Suddenly with the steps my socks were soaked, it was more viscous than water. A weight seemed to press on my chest, robbing my breath.

I bent down to floor, my hands roaming just to find a huge part of the floor covered with something wet, the lighting stuck once again, giving a glance of the situation for a blink, that sight wrinkled my brows, "Blood" and after a second, I found a body. My heart fell to my stomach, it was "y/n".

How did this happen? Since when she was injured? Is she alright? Will she be fine? The mind battling with the queries. But my lips templed, I called for her again, she might listen to me, "Y/N, I am here please open your eyes, I will be with you always, I will never leave you." My loud cries were heard in the entire room, but she can't hear it.

Struggling, I carried her body, it was all dark like my life, my tears were blurring the little possible sight, gently I kept her body on the sofa, moving a little I found her phone. With my shaky hands I forced myself to turn on the flash. "Aah" my breath was caught in the throat.

My love was almost in a deadly state. The world spinned upside down when I saw her, half if her face was covered with blood. The rest half was pale. "Bring the ambulance fast." I instructed some of her colleagues. Due to rain the ambulance was slow. I had no idea since she was in this state.

"Does she know the truth?" A question sparked around, I was sitting on the floor beside her, holding her cold hands. The little I know about first aid, but I wasn't able to find any cut, she might have injured her head and the wound was hidden in her hairs. All this added fire to my restless heart.

(Time skip)

It took almost an hour to bring her to hospital, the staff rushed here and there, I kept on asking if she was fine but no one replied. Constantly checking inside the ICU, I wasn't able to assume anything. My weak lips were chanting for her safety.

"Mr. Kim, she might have had a severe panic attack before she fainted, and because of hitting the floor really hard, bleeding was started, you were lucky that you managed to bring her to the hospital, or else she might have ended up in a coma. She is fine now, but take care of her, and keep a note that this all happened because of her panic attack."

Listening that she was fine, I was relieved, a ton of weight was removed from my heart. A sigh of happiness escaped. I entered her ward, taking her hands on mine, "I am sorry Y/N, but I had to do that." I shred the remaining tears. Constantly poking my mind was, "Why did she have a panic attack, does she know everything?"

Your POV

Awoke with huge dizziness, I could feel that my head was wrapped tightly, and after almost 5 mins, I managed to open my eyelids, "Is it a hospital?"

Retracing time, Tae was about to come, I made dinner for him then- a fiery slice of pain felt in my head. "Ahh-" I shouted and my eyes fully opened when I heard "Babe, are you alright, are you okay, don't hurry let me call the doctor first." The soothing sensation banged across. "When did you come back tae.? I asked him, with a huge smile on my face.