chapter eleven

Entangling your fingers in his palm, you took a step ahead, your heart was popping out of the chest with each step inside the dark abandoned building, the surrounding was already dark, the sun already had it's farewell

Entangling your fingers in his palm, you took a step ahead, your heart was popping out of the chest with each step inside the dark abandoned building, the surrounding was already dark, the sun already had it's farewell. The moon was also hidden beneath the dark clouds, pressing your hands tightly you both looked around to find if anyone was there, but to your surprise there were none, it was pin drop silence. Taehyung held you tightly with his arms.

According to the plan, Sehun with his men was waiting for your signal. Fate was playing it's game, where four lives were standing on the cliff, with one kick you all will scatter in the deep valley of misery. "Baby, don't worry huh-" Taehyung said with a feather like voice, But the terror was deep seated. It won't comfort you until everything is okay. Nodding in response you both walk inside the building. It's ways were too confusing everytime it seemed like you were walking miles but still coming back to the same place.

"Ahh-" your leg flared with a fiery slice of pain. Keeping your voice inaudible you hobbled holding Taehyung, "Be careful y/n, look it's already bleeding." Taehyung knelt down and you rested your foot on his thighs and he was inspecting if he could do something, your skin got a cut from some random sharp objects.

His heart beat doubled seeing you in pain, he started questioning his own decisions to bring you in this hell, "I am not able to see a little wound on my baby's leg, how will I handle the cruelty my dad will do with her. My eyes searched for the exit, I wanted to quit everything and get into a safe place with her. I can't let her suffer." Taehyung's mind kept juggling the back off plan.

"Let's go tae." You adjusted your legs so the pain was tolerable. Taehyung stood up, he held your hands with more force pulling you to the other direction, "Y/N, you are not going anywhere, let's go back." He hurriedly said before dragging you back. You were surprised by his sudden action, why is he being like this after he agreed with the mission. "Taehyung we can't go-"

"Yes, son, your slut is telling the truth, you can't go." An abrupt voice caught your attention. Taehyung grinded his teeth, his hold on you increased. Rolling his eyes, he turned to face the dark gaze of his father. Keeping your frightened figure behind his body, he stood in front of you as armor ready to take every bullet inside to protect you. "You probably don't know the meaning of slut, the girls you fuck every day are called slut." Taehyung rolled his eyes the other way. He didn't want to look at that man not for another second.

Laughing loudly, Mr. Kim took a few steps towards you, "You are married, my son, and this girl lives with you as a girlfriend, giving you the pleasure of a wife, such girls are definitely called slut. Isn't it?" The eyes of the old man roamed from your head to toe, like he already had you naked in his mind.

Trailing your jaw bone the man left a shameless chunkle, "my son has a good choice." Taehyung moved you back, "DARE NOT TO TOUCH MY GIRL MR. KIM" he said.
And you hid deep in embarrassment, "It's your life my kid, until you follow my rules I won't bother you." He placed his hands in his pockets and faced Taehyung. "You know my powers really well, you know what I can do, so don't try to be over smart, I have tons of money, but why I want to use all of you as puppets, is because it gives me peace and satisfaction."

He took another step towards Taehyung looking into his eyes, the old man smriked proudly seeing his son standing in front of him helpless, ready to do anything for the sake of his love. "If you don't want to face consequences and take Tzuyu safe from here, Let me have your girlfriend for a night, I want to check if she gives enough pleasure to my son." Taehyung lost his control, pulling the collar of his father. He landed his fist right on his face, the powerful impact of his love was visible as a blood spot on the man's face.

"You-" the other was trying to defend but ended up getting another punch, by the time Taehyung had no control on his anger, he pinned his own dad under him, giving him punches until the man started losing his breath. "G-uar-d-s" he called out in a passing tone.

It took a few seconds before you three were surrounded by a number of black dressed men, pointing you with guns. And a strong man held Tzuyu in his captive, holding her harshly. She looked at both of you, adding more guilt in your heart, her pale face with dry tears marks defined the pain she faced in the few hours.

Seeing you held hostage on gun point, Taehyung got up surrendering in front of his Dad, "Leave her." He said, looking only at you, no emotions remained in his words all the emotions drenched down with his cede. "Only a few seconds to decide, son, what you want? Leaving her for me as a dinner, or should I arrange a funeral feast for her."

Looking at Tzuyu, the last option flashed in his mind, filling his lungs with air, he whistled loud enough, and all the men in there started laughing on his silliness, "Baby, don't play games, decide on my count of ten." With that the deadly countdown of the dangerous man started, before Taehyung could even move his hands he was also held hostage. You shared eye contact with Taehyung, smiling at him you mouthed him a "I love you" your last hope was the man waiting outside for the call.

"7- 8- " he gave you both a final look, "If I wasn't a man of my words I would have fucked the girl first before killing you three, even your breathing will now hamper my world." Finishing his sentence, "9- 10" and a bullet shot was heard.