chapter four

After that incident, you were still unaware of the fact why you fainted, the injury was because of hitting the sharp object when you fell down, but due to para action reflexes you forgot about the news, every time you tried to focus, you would end...

After that incident, you were still unaware of the fact why you fainted, the injury was because of hitting the sharp object when you fell down, but due to para action reflexes you forgot about the news, every time you tried to focus, you would end up getting a huge headache. It's been 2 days after that, you had constant pain along with vomiting because of the headaches. Due to blood loss you had weakness, you required support even for going to the washroom. Luck was definitely not on your side that day.

Taehyung's POV

I don't know how Y/N had that accident, her pain and suffering is scaring the hell out of me. The way her body was lying in the dark room, what if I was late only the imagination gave me the palpitations. There is a lot that I need to handle, but I need to take care of her first. I want to tell her the truth, but is this the correct time. Her reactions will not be positive, but what if her health condition goes worse because of me.

Sitting alone in the balcony I shed those tears of guilt, how helpless I am in this situation, unable to protect my loved ones, with a single move I kept everything I had in risk. Just because of my weakness and the power of my father.

Flash back

"Mom, why did you call me today? Everything is okay." He said in a worried tone as he saw the redness in the eyes of his mom. Soon his eyes swept the entire face and body only to find some red brushies every here and there. The shadow of terror took over his face and he bent around to locate his father.

His father is one of the most powerful men, no one in Korea can dare hurt his wife, but only he can. "Why just why are you doing this to emmoa? If you don't want her, let her lice with me." He ranted at his father who held no shame for his deeds.

His wife was just a way for him to get his work done, and take out his frustrations.
While his wife loved him with all her heart, even after getting hurt every day, she still convinced herself that his father will change one day, that didn't happen in years.

"You know very well that no police or even army can do any harm to me, I am the boss here. Not wasting my time, If you want your mother to be alive you need to marry the girl I decided, or else plan your outfit for her funeral."

This just left him with no other options,once the words left his mouth he would do that, that's how he is, he needs Taehyung at this time, so he will make him do what he wants.

And Taehyung was forced to marry a girl that he had never seen before on the day of his anniversary with y/n, he wanted to share this with you and send you to a safe territory but your condition put both of you into problem.

Present

Wiping my tears,I went inside our shared bedroom only to see y/n struggling to wear her night gown,due to bandage she wasn't able to slide it down. "Babe you would have asked me to do it." Quickly I helped her to change and sat beside her in the bed, and she kept her head on my hands, "I can sleep only on your hand pillow" she giggled.

"Tae when we will have a child, they will sleep on your hand pillow, I will really be jealous of them." She kept on saying, telling her plans about our future. Which I don't know if it exists? My entire happiness and peace was stolen from me, and I was in pain seeing her in this condition.

I can't help but cry on myself, feeling disgust of not telling her the truth, for not being able to save my mom from that devil, though I was physically with y/n my mental status swirled between y/n and my mom. I just want to save them. That's it.

I constantly patted y/n back till she fell asleep, placing her head gently on the soft pillow, I carefully held her hands, I was holding her with the hope that I will never leave them.

A notification of my phone, shook me wide awake, "Hubby, are you alright, you aren't replying to my text and calls, I am really scared, I haven't seen you yet after the wedding ceremony, please let me know about you. I will give you a call tomorrow morning, good night sweet dreams."

Who gave her this number?? And what will I tell her in a phone call?? What if y/n got to know?? A bulge of terror took its place into my helpless heart. "I will protect you y/n''