One

"I'm leaving now, do you need me to pick up anything before I come back?" Namjoon, who was situated on the couch with a book, titlts his head up to look at Yoongi.

"Oh, no hyung, I'm all set," the younger smiles, little dimples poking at his cheeks.

"Alright," the older nods, pulling his key ring off the rack that hangs behind their front door. "See you later, Joon!"

In a flash the eldest is gone, the door shut hiding his disappearing figure. The younger returns his attention back to his book, his eyes scanning through the words on each page. Each sentence flows after another, the male enjoys the book so much he almost doesn't hear his phone ringing.

Almost.

The man turns his attention to his phone that's ringing with an unknown number. Without a clue to who it is, he declines the number. However, seconds later, his phone is ringing again with the same number.

After several attempts on trying to ignore the constant calling, Namjoon decides to answer it. He swipes the green button and pulls the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Now you decide to answer? It took you long enough!" The voice on the other side is loud and slightly high pitched. "Why did you answer sooner? Huh?"

"I-" No words seem to form for Namjoon to answer with.

"Actually, I don't want to hear your dumbass excuses, you're an ass!" The words come out slightly slurred, letters blending together at moments.  "You just fucking left me-"

A sob sounds through at the other side, "you're an ass, I don't want to see you ever again, you hear? Leave me the fuck alone!"

Within a few seconds the phone goes silent, leaving the confused male to figure out what the hell just happened.

___

Three days later, Joon gets a call from the same unknown number. He answers it, cautious of what could happen this time.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Oh my God, you answered!" The voice is more sturdy this time, words pronounced with more perfection.

"Are you going to yell at me?"

"H geez, no, I actually called to apologize about that," the voice trails off. "I- uh- drank a bit much and was calling to tell my ex off but apparently I dialed the wrong number. I'm really sorry if I said anything terrible, I can't remember what I said but I know it couldn't have been pretty."

Namjoon chuckles, "no, don't worry, I was just shocked."

The phone goes silent, creating awkward silence between the two. "Well, I'm sorry Mr-"

"Kim Namjoon, but call me Namjoon."

"I'm sorry, Namjoon for disturbing you and attacking you," the male let's out a dry chuckle. "I hope you have a good day."

"Before you go," he stops the male from hanging up. "Could you tell me your name?"

"Park Jimin," he answers. "I shouldn't be worried, should I?"

Joon chuckles, "no, I just wanted to put a name to your number."

"Your going to save my number?" Jimin as surprised. 

"Do you not want me to? I can delete-"

"No, no! You can save it, I just didn't think you would want to talk to  me is all..."

"Well, Park Jimin, I just so happen to think you're adorable."

"But you haven't seen me?"

"I don't need to, besides, I could use some more friends, I don't really talk to anyone besides my roommate. It's nice to have people to talk to."

Jimin smiles on the other side of the phone, his cheeks turning a slight rosey color.

"Well, okay then, Kim Namjoon. I guess I'll talk to you later then."

"Bye, Jimin."

"Bye."

"Who was that?"

"Holy shit!" Namjoon jumps, just now noticing Yoongi standing in the kitchen entry. "When the hell did you get there?"

"Answer my question first."

"Some guy who called the wrong number, he called me back to apologize for yelling at me. Now when did you get there? You scared the shit out of me."

Yoongi laughs, his lips pulling up to show of his cute gummy smile. "Just a few minutes ago, you were so engrossed into your phone call you didn't even notice me."

"Oh...," Namjoon sighs. "Well, don't do that anymore."

"Okay, I'm going back to my room now. Goodnight, Joon."

"Goodnight, Yoongi hyung."

[edited]