Five

"Taehyungie?" The elder of the two turns his head towards the younger. "Do you think Jiminie hyung will ever return to normal?"

Tae turns his head towards the direction of his hyung, his eyes scanning the males figure. "What do you mean? He looks fine to me."

"That's the thing! He's fine but he hardly ever talks to us!" The youngest sticks his lower lip out, his doe eyes widening slightly.

"He talks to us all the time-?"

"Not in the past two weeks! He's always on his phone!"

Taehyung turns to face the older again, his eyes now noticing the device in the male's hands. He huffs slightly, still not worried.

"Its fine, Jeonggukie, don't worry."

"But he's probably talking to the wrong number guy! And if he's talking to him that much then he might decide he likes being friends with him more!"

The younger sulks farther, his arms folding over his chest while his lips form a bigger pout, "what if Jiminie hyung doesn't wanna be friends anymore?"

"Jimin loves being friends with you, so he wouldn't leave. And maybe he's talking to Hobi hyung, he is out of work now."

"Yes, but Hobi hyung doesn't like to text and drive and Jimin hyung is smiling more than he usually does with Hobi hyung!"

The elder shrugs, "it's fine, Jimin isn't leaving us."

Just then, the eldest steps close to the two, swinging his arms around their higher shoulders. "Whatcha up to?" He asks, his smile shining brightly.

"Did you finally get bored of talking to your new friend?" Jeongguk sulks.

"Aww," the shorter pinches the youngest cheek, cooing. "Is someone mad I haven't given him all of my attention?"

"No.... Maybe."

"Come here, Gguk," Jimin opens his arms wide.

The younger smiles, tackling his hyung in a warm hug. When Jimin looks over to Tae, he notices the slight frown on his face. He turns to him, taking one arm off the youngest.

"C'mere, Taehyungie."

The second youngest smiles, his face lightning up like a lightbulb.  He rushes to hug the other two, enjoying the attention.

After a few minutes of being trapped in the hug, the three separate as the front door opens. Hoseok walks in, a bright smile covering his face.

"What'd I miss?" He asks, noticed the three grouped together. 

"A group hug-"

Hobi smiles, "glad to see you guys still getting along."

The other three smile, nodding along. They go for another hug, this time dragging Hobi in with them. The eldest laughs, joy radiating off him as he's tugged to the center of the circle.

They all smile, their hearts beating with joy as they all hold each other. Right now, nothing could be any better than the group of friends being with each other.

[ edited ]