.1.

(Hey guys, all the pictures I will use in this story are not mine.So credit goes to the people who made them.)

February 13th 1978

It was a cold day in the early morning when Narzissa Black, was holding a small bundle in her delicate hands. A secret no one was ever allowed to know.
For eight months, the young witch had been puzzled, not knowing how to deal with having a baby from a man who had only served to remind Lucius of what he had on her.

The witch knew that if Lucius ever learned of her little daughter, he would kill her in his anger.
So she had only one choice, and she had to hand over the little girl, who was sleeping so peacefully in her hands, to the man where she knew he could keep a secret and take good care of her.
And that man was Albus Dumbledore.
Carefully, the young witch kissed the baby on the forehead one last time, and with tears streaming down her face, she handed over her little Saphira to the headmaster of Hogwarts.

17 years later

Dark times layed over Hogwarts

Dark times layed over Hogwarts. But the time that followed would be even darker, of which Dumbledore, the headmaster, was well aware.
From the day he had taken Saphira, the old wizard had known that she would grow into a very powerful and intelligent witch. Although he had always wondered whether she resembled her father or her mother more, he could now say that she reminded him very much of Severus. The black hair, the dark eyes, the nose that was very similar to his, everything resembled the potion professor. But it was not only her appearances, which reflected Severus, the way she talked, learned, her gift for potions and the habit of not revealing her feelings, all that made her a Snape. However, her skin that looked like porcelain, her compassion and the way she could captivate people when she spoke represented a young Narcissa Black.

Already at the age of 14, the young witch mastered non-verbal spells, occlumency and legilimency. She could also make any potion that was in any schoolbook.
When she was 15 and got into a fight with Dumbledore, and was no longer in control of her emotions, she revealed her gift of green flames for the first time.
Being able to create green flames was a very difficult and rare gift. Hardly any sorcerer mastered this gift, and those who did, did not use it because it was too dangerous.
She got that powerful and rare gift from her grandmother Druella Black. All the power of the Black Family ran through her veins.

But years of training had turned Saphira into a weapon. Dumbledore's weapon.
And now that the witch was entering her last year of school, it was time for her to learn the secret of her destiny.