I

A/N Hi! this is my first fanfic so i'm sorry if its trash but anyway I hope you like it( isn't the fanart at the top so true)Also this contains spoilers from Blood of Olympus so don't read this unless you've read Heroes of Olympus and Harry Potter. Warning: Swearing

Disclaimer: I do not own pjo or hp because Uncle Rick the Troll and J.k Rowling do 

----------

Percy Jackson messed up.

He messed up real bad.
He's messed up countless times, hundreds even, but this was the worst.
He did the one thing that demigods weren't supposed to do, he jinxed himself. Now, this jinx ended with some very terrible consequences, such as spending some of his senior year of high school, which should have been spent in high school, running around doing favors for the goddess of magic.

Percy Pov

Percy was in his cabin, laying on his bunk while absentmindedly staring at the ceiling 'this is nice'  he thought 'no prophecies, no annoying gods pestering me to do stuff, I could get used to this. I could call it The most uneventful year of my life'. As if on cue a boy wearing all black came running into Percy's cabin.

"Percy," Nico said panting "You're needed in The Big House". 

Percy groaned, "Why"

"I'm not sure, Chiron asked me to bring you, and he told Will to bring the others" Nico muttered, walking out of the cabin, Percy frowned, he got up and followed Nico out the door. The awkwardness between Nico and Percy had just faded after the 'Not My Type ' incident and Percy had a sneaking suspicion that Nico had a thing for a certain son of Apollo. (A/N you know who I'm talking about!) As they walked to the Big House, Percy noticed Will leading the Stolls, Piper, Jason, Thalia, and Annabeth to The Big House. 

Nico and Percy walked into The Big House, to find Calypso, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and everyone Will was leading, in The Big House.

"And look who decides to show up," Leo exclaimed over the overlapping voices, Calypso swatted the back of Leo's head. Percy was still adjusting to the fact that Leo was alive and had brought Calypso from her exile on her island, Ogygia. 

"It's called being fashionably late," Percy stated, before walking over to his girlfriend, Annabeth, who was talking to Thalia and Will. Chiron cleared his throat as he walked in, getting the demigod's attention.

"I'm guessing you all want to know why you've been called here," most of the demigods nodded, including Percy " Well you see I know you guys are all really excited and are getting ready for the future,  and some of you even in college," he said with a pointed look towards Travis who was currently in college and was visiting the camp.

"What's wrong?" Annabeth blurted out, Everyone gave her confused looks, "I'm guessing that something's wrong and that you're going to say something that'll ruin our plans for the future " Annabeth said with a smug look on her face, Playing a 'Daughter of Athena I'm Smart Deal With it card'. Chiron nodded at Annabeth, confirming her theory. Everyone groaned 

"Why are we the only ones here?" someone asked.

"Well I was told to pick the most powerful and demigods with the most experience an-" Chiron replied

"Then why did you pick me" Will interrupted, doubting himself 

"Probably because your our best healer" Percy blurted out, then turning red in embarrassment.

"Good to know Kelp Head has a brain in there" Thalia muttered poking Percy's head, Percy slapped Thalia's hand away,

"What did you say?" Percy asked

"I said it's good to know that you have a brain," Thalia said "not that you use it much" she muttered the last part quietly thinking Percy couldn't hear, but he did.

"Like you're any better, Pinecone Face!" Percy shot back, Thaila gave him a death glare, Percy glared back at her. She muttered ancient Greek curses at Percy, and he gladly returned the favor, before they knew it they were shouting and yelling volleys of profanities at each other. Everyone was watching them with amused looks.

"Pass the popcorn" Leo shouted over arguing cousins, Thalia and Percy stopped their volley of insults and turned to face everyone, who were all watching them as if they were a sort of entertainment. Percy eyed Leo who was smirking and sure enough, there was a bag of popcorn being passed around the sofa. Chiron cleared his throat, everyone turned to see Chiron smiling, probably from Thalia and Percy's outburst. 

"Anyways, Percy is correct, Will," Percy stuck his tongue out at Thalia and took a seat on the couch next to Jason, "You'll be going with them because you're the best healer the camp has." Chiron continued, "This won't be a normal quest" everyone groaned at the sound of the word quest. Chiron ignored their discomfort and continued

"As I was saying this is not a normal quest since there are so many of you, and a few roman demigods," he said gesturing to Reyna, Frank, and Hazel. 

"Who's the god sending us on this quest," Leo asked

"Goddess" a voice corrected 

Percy jumped to his feet and uncapped Riptide, he saw that everyone had their weapons out except Chiron

"No need for weapons," The voice said. Then the owner of the voice walked into the room.

She had shoulder-length black hair, green eyes and was wearing a black robe, and an unearthly aura of Magic and Mist surrounded her.

"Lady Hecate," the demigods said bowing.

'Uneventful year, my ass'

A/N Hope you liked that! Also if you have any tips to help me improve my writing/grammar because I am forgetting how to spell because of this pandemic, also i got Hecate's description from Son of Magic, but in House of Hades, she has blond hair and black hair. According to Rick Riordan Wiki, Fandom Hecate can change her appearance at will and likes to appear in different forms anyways i'm gonna stop rambling( word count: 1044)

~JoJo

Edited Nov/7/2020

Edited Nov/29/2020

Very heavily Edited Dec/6/2020