V

Disclaimer:I do not own any of these characters, All characters belong to Rick Riordan.

Reyna PoV

 Reyna looked at the pegasi with longing and sorrow, her hand grazed their manes. They all reminded her of Scipio, her deceased pegasus. Connor must have noticed her demeanor, he placed a supporting hand on Reyna's shoulder. (AN: for some reason i can see the stolls and reyna becoming close friends) Reyna looked at Conner and gave him a faint smile. She turned back around, a pegasus caught Reyna's attention. Reyna stroked his white mane, the pegugus neighed. It was Guido, she had 'adopted' him after The Siege of Camp Half-Blood. Guido normally stayed at Camp Jupiter with her, but he had come with her when she had come to visit. 

" Hey buddy, wanna go for a ride?" Reyna asked, Guido neighed and nudged the stall door.

Reyna chuckled "I'll take that as yes."

Reyna opened the stable door and led Guido out into the warm summer air. She mounted onto his back, Connor and Travis appeared next to her on there own individual pegasus.

"Let's take them back to the cabin so we can get the water." Conner said, Reyna nodded. They rode to Cabin 1 and placed the buckets of water on the horse back in front of them.     (AN/ have u ever seen those thing that people strap onto horse saddles to store water, so its basically that except made of wood and bigger, and without a saddle)

"Reyna, Stolls" Annabeth said from the roof "I need you to get ready to fly above the cabins for the water part of the prank and also I got someone to help make it easier." she said gesturing to the tall boy with windswept raven black hair and piercing sea green eyes who had walked out from behind Annabeth.

Reyna and the Stolls lifted into the air on their pegasi, the wind billowed through Reyna's bed headed ponytail which was still damp from when Connor indirectly signed his death warrant. Reyna flew towards the Hades, Iris, Hypnos and Nemesis cabins. She couldn't wait to drench Nico, one thing she wasn't so sure of was the fact that she was going to be pouring water onto the children of Nemesis, goddess of vengeance. She watched Travis and Connor as they  took their positions, Travis above the Demeter, Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, Dionysus  cabins. And Connor above the  Hebe, Nike, Tyche, Hecate cabins.  

Percy raised his hands , a rope of water traveled out of the canoe lake and floated above the  Hermes, Ares, Poseidon, Apollo, Hephaestus cabins. Now we wait. It was 7:30, the head counselors were told to bring all  the demigods in their cabins out at 7:35.

Reyna looked over to Annabeth and Thalia, who both had bows drawn out and arrows nocked. Reyna never understood why the Greeks bothered to use long range weapons,  the Roman were more hand-to-hand combat people. 

The cabin doors all opened at the same exact time, which was quite a feet a feat considering the amount of cabins. Thalia shot arrows at a godly speed, Annabeth's shots weren't as fast on precise as Thalia's but she was almost as skilled.

All the flour bags fell almost at the same time.

The campers shrieked, screamed, and complained. It was a funny sight, but Nico's reaction was the best, Drew Tanka's was close on his tail at second place. Nico was loudly cursing, switching from Italian, Greek,Latin, and English. The flour coated grass around Nico started withering and the ground cracked and skeleton hands appeared out of them. Drew on the other hand was shrieking about how she had spent 2 hours on her hair and makeup and swears that Reyna did not want to repeat.

"NOW" Annabeth yelled from Cabin 1's roof. Guido speed forward as Reyna tipped over the buckets that were in front of her, leaving demigods in a thick paste under her, Travis and Connor did the same. Percy released the water had floating, Reyna couldn't help but laugh, not a reserved chuckle or giggle. It was an ugly laugh, she was snorting, choking, and crying. The reactions they had got were hilarious. Everyone was screaming, running around and complaining more than before. Around Nico, in place of the skeletal hands were full grown skeletons, Leo was ablaze and was running around screaming about his perfect hair being ruined, Drew was doing the same (minus the fire). 

Reyna and Guido flew landed on Cabin 1 where Annabeth, Thalia and Percy were laugh crying, Connor and Travis were rolling on the roof from laughter.(AN/lets pretend the roof is flat)  Reyna jumped off of Guido, Guido neighed at Percy and flew off.

Percy blinked "These horses have the mouths of sailor," Thalia raised an eyebrow,"What did he say?" Percy shuddered "I'd rather not say."

Reyna looked over camp, she admired the chaos she had helped create. Romans were very orderly and strict, but it was fun to let lose sometimes, especially when your one of the praetors of New Rome. The flour paste coated the grass and and people in chunks, it would take hours to clean this place up but it would be worth it.

Connor frowned "How are we supposed to clean this place up?"

Annabeth smirked"I think Percy and I have that covered"

A brown haired figure was walking up to the cabin, Reyna couldn't make out the persons face because of the flour that coated her face. 

"Get down here," Reyna, Percy, Annabeth, Travis, Connor and Thalia's eyes glazed over, they all climbed off the roof and stood in front of the figure. " Clean this mess up" Piper said, charmspeak was laced through her words , she directed the order to Percy. Percy raised his arms, all of the paste was lifted off of everyone and the grass.

Piper smirked "Take all the paste and pour it all over Annabeth, Thalia, Connor, Travis, Reyna and yourself." Reyna eyes widened, she could see the paste traveling through the air, it stopped right above her and the rest of her fellow prankers. Percy released his hold on the thick substance and let it drop. The prank backfired. The campers cheered with delight as the paste fell.

SPLAT

Percy shrieked,"My beautiful hair, all ruined." He put this hand on his forehead and dramatically fell into Annabeth's arm, Annabeth let go of Percy and he face planted into the messy grass. Thalia was so mad, you could practically feel electricity coming off of her. Annabeth didn't seem to care, she used her brain, unlike Percy and started walking towards the canoe lake to get cleaned up.

Annabeth turned over her shoulder and looked at Percy, who was still lying on the grass." You know Seaweed Brain, you could just use your control over water to clean yourself up." she shouted.

Percy's face lit up " Oh yeah." Reyna offered her sticky hands to Percy, he grabbed it to help himself stand up. Percy raised his hands and lifted the paste off of them and slowly poured it into the empty buckets that were on the roof. 

Chiron, who was watching the whole ordeal unfold from a hill galloped down to the demigods. He dismissed all the demigods except the ones who would be attending Hogwarts.

"Demigods go get ready and change, we're going to Diagon Alley" 

AN/ I hope you guys liked that, sorry for updating 3 days later than usual. Anyways thanks for reading. I finished this chapter during my lunch break. LOL. Feel free to correct grammer and spelling mistakes.

Also don't forget to be safe, wear masks and social distance.

Bye peeps

-FANGIRL OUT