*VI

AN/ this is mostly a filler chapter. this chapter also contains cameos from characters who are not in the hp and pjo fandom. (*cough* *cough* klance *cough* )

Disclaimer:I do not own any characters except my OC.

Annabeth's POV (As requested by Emma07)

Annabeth grabbed a barely used makeup removing wipe box, She pulled a few wipes out and wiped away the residue flour that Percy hadn't removed. Then she grabbed normal mortal clothes, since they were going out. Annabeth quickly threw on a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. She combed her hair and put it up in her signature ponytail. She grabbed and sheathed her drakon bone sword and ran out of her cabin. 

"Wise Girl" Percy shouted from the unlit campfire pit, where mostly everyone was waiting. Annabeth smiled and ran over to him, Percy intertwined their hands and continued talking to Chiron. 

"How are we supposed to get there, Diagon Alley is in England and it's not like we can jump into the van and drive on water?" Percy asked Chiron, who was sitting in his enchanted wheelchair disguise 

Chiron chuckled " We have Lady Hecate to thank, she was nice enough to agree to teleport us there." This surprised Annabeth, gods and goddesses normally weren't allowed to intervene when it came to quests, and most gods wouldn't blink an eye to demigod problems. 

"LEO MCSHIZZLE BAD BOY SUPREME HAS GRACED YOU WITH HIS PRESENCE." Leo exclaimed as he walked towards the demigods. Annabeth rolled her eyes at Leo's antics. 

"Now that we are all here, Lady Hecate should be here soon" said Chiron. As if on cue, a swirling vortex of Mist appeared in the midst of the demigods, a black haired in the middle. 

"Chiron, their Hogwarts letters?" Hecate asked as the Mist cleared away.

"Uhh, yes M'lady, Jason get the letters I had you collect" Chiron replied. Jason picked up the cloth bag that had been resting near his feet and started passing out envelopes. After Jason had finished handing out the envelopes, Chiron motioned for them to open the letters.

Annabeth furrowed her eyebrows, on the envelope itself was Annabeth's exact address.

(AN/i tried to get the font the same as harry's acceptance letter the hp books)

Annabeth hastily ripped open the open the letter, not caring about the shreds of paper falling to the ground just like everyone around her.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRy

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Chase, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.