What you Want

I haven't updated in a very long while and I'm not going to apologize because I just genuinely haven't had any motivation to post anything here or update this story because idk, it's just not what I want to write. The entire AU is so complicated and I struggle with not writing solangelo, lol, because that's all I write otherwise. I'm not going to promise to start updating super regularly either because I'm about to go to college and it's gonna be super chaotic but I am very hesitantly picking this back up. However, if you do like my writing, I have started to post pretty often on Archive of Our Own, my username is RegretfullyRegretful. I only post solangelo there, though, so if that isn't your cup of tea, sorry bud. Anyways, I really, really do appreciate every single comment because they are really the only thing that motivates me to write. But here is a long awaited update!!

Also I'm very sorry for any typos
———-

Nico's first reaction to Jason punching Will was one he really wish hadn't happened. He immediately lurched forward, pulling Jason off of Will by the back of his shirt and then cupping Will's face in his hands gently. For a minute, just a minute, as he studied Will's face and clearly broken nose, he forgot what happened and he felt like him and Will were NicoandWill again. Then, reality hit him fast and hard, knocking the wind out of him and he dropped his hands from Will's face and stumbled backward. He looked terrified, his eyes wide and brows furrowed. But Will was looking at him like he used to, all warm, blue eyes and pouty lips, and Nico was certain he was going to throw up. He wiped the blood on his hands off on his jeans and took another step backwards. Everyone was silent and watching them and it made Nico's skin crawl. This was a bad idea, he thought, I shouldn't have just showed up.

Nico shook his head and cleared his throat, forcing his expression to shift to something far more neutral and impassive as he continued to stare at Will. Will's nose was crooked and blood was rushing down his lips and chin but he still looked so pretty. Nico had thought that he had finally stopped letting himself get so hung up on the first (and only) boy that broke his heart but apparently not. "Fuck," he muttered quietly.

Will was gaping at him and looked like he was about to speak and and Nico didn't think he would be able to handle whatever he said so he fumbled to speak first. "You should probably go to the infirmary," he said harshly, turning around to face Jason and Percy who had apparently been standing behind him protectively.

Nico caught Addy's eye who staring at him curiously and for once Nico couldn't read her expression. He walked towards her quickly, brushing past Jason and Percy, "Adeline, lets go get our stuff."

He didn't stop walking to see if she was following but he assumed she was based on the footsteps he heard stumbling behind him. As he got to the car he finally looked back and his stomach dropped. Apparently he shouldn't have made that assumption because Jason was standing there, looking at him like he wasn't sure if he wanted to scold Nico or hug him.

"You shouldn't have done that," Nico said.

"I could say the same thing to you," Jason responded coolly.

Nico whirled around as he felt anger flare in his chest, "What's that supposed to mean?" he asked bitterly.

Jason just raised an eyebrow at him and crossed his arms over his chest, "You know what it means. The whole grabbing his face and inspecting him like he was your child. Or-"

"Or my what?" Nico sneered.

Jason dropped his arms back down to his sides and frowned, "Or your boyfriend, Nico. Like he was your boyfriend. Which he isn't. In fact, he's the reason that you abandoned us twice so I really don't think getting involved with him is a good idea at all."