•CHAPTER 2•

"Qetsiyah? How do you know her?"asked Henrik

"Qetsiyah? How do you know her?"asked Henrik. His voice was in edge and he was growing more wary regarding this 'beautiful lady', as she called herself.

"I know her." The same voice continued from the shadow. She took a step forward making the little bit moonlight, that grace the forest between trees, fall on her. The first thing he noticed about her is her green with a hint of brown eyes making it as the sun's first rays falling on the fresh grasses after the rain. Her brown wavy hair goes perfectly with her heart-shape face. 'She really is a beauty' thought Henrik.

He was snapped out of his thoughts, hearing her saying "Saw enough? I know I am a beauty after all, my name is Aurora. But you can't just stare on a beautiful girl. They definitely would feel shy like me." With a gaping mouth, Henrik replied ignoring the fact he subconsciously noted down her name is Aurora, "You? Shy? Impossible. I have known you for a few minutes and I know you are anything but shy."

She grinned a perfect smile. 'He looks cute with his mouth hanging open' thought Aurora smilingly.

"Now get over yourself and say how do you know Qetsiyah?" Henrik asked coldly leaving no trace of amusement in his eyes. 'Coldness also suits him like gloves' thought Aurora knowing her comparison was hilarious.

"Well you are not the only one Qetsiyah wanted to protect you see" replied Aurora rolling her eyes with a smirk plastered on her face.

"What do you mean? Why I don't know about you? And how I know you aren't lying?" Henrik asked looking in her eyes for any sign of dishonesty. But all in his mind is how beautiful are her eyes. Shaking his head, he tried to focus on the main issue.

"Curious Mikaelson! You can't expect me to say everything on our first meeting right? It will make our living together in future boring in this unknown universe" Aurora said with a pout. When Henrik opened his mouth to ask what the hell she mean, he was cut off AGAIN with her continuing "And for your third question, I guess my teardrop pendant, like yours, will answer all" saying this she muttered something making her pendant glow showing the engraving which is not seen in naked eyes. A.A.B. Henrik knows about these engravings.

Qetsiyah while giving the pendant told him to put one drop of his blood making it his. As a result his name initials were engraved in them. Nobody could see the engravings if Henrik didn't want. And such pendant is only seen with Qetsiyah. So it's not possible for someone to steal it besides he saw the same pendant with Qetsiyah which he found missing on the day of his departure but didn't thought much.

While he was thinking what her name is, given the initials are A.A.B, he remembered her telling about living together and his question regarding it before he was cut off.

'I think it's the beginning of getting cut off' thought Henrik.

"Hey who told you I am living with you?" asked Henrik incredulously.