•CHAPTER 4•

Seeing 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign, a sigh escaped Niklaus Mikaelson's lip "Finally" he muttered under his breath

Seeing 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign, a sigh escaped Niklaus Mikaelson's lip "Finally" he muttered under his breath. This word 'Finally' is for many things but mainly being able to what he biologically is.

Finally he would be able to break the curse.

Finally he would be able to what he biologically is.

He arrived at the place where his warlock, one of the members of his inner circle, is waiting. As soon as he cut down the engine, he noticed how Edrik heartbeat increases showing the sign of him waking up though he shows no sign of opening his eyes. Strange. He again started the engine and noticed how he fell back asleep. 'Seems like someone is sound sensitive' thought Niklaus. With that he got out of the car keeping the engine on.

"Everything ready?" asked Niklaus upon seeing his warlock, Maddox.

"Yes. Both, the teacher and Katherine, are inside" replied the warlock with respect.

"Ah today is my lucky day" casting a look towards the car, he added "This day just keeps getting better and better."

With that he turned around and decided to wake his 'travelling partner' up.

After sometime, 'Easier said than done' this phrase perfectly goes with Niklaus's now situation. Though he was able to awake Aurora in first few try, there is no sign of Edrik's waking up. At every call, his ears keep twitching like a dog but he doesn't open his eyes.

"He has a good pair of ear with zero uses" commented Niklaus letting out a sigh. He has never seen such a weird person. For not disturbing his sleep, he kept the engine on but it seems like it was useless.

"How about I shake him?" asked Aurora menacingly feeling irritated at her sleep being disturbed whereas the werewolf, who are usually sound sensitive, is sleeping soundlessly.

One should know, the most important thing Aurora loves in whole world is her sleep. Even when she was alive, everybody used to be cautious at the time of her sleep after all she has set a best example by killing the traveler who came to assassinate her in her sleep.

"Leave it. Let him carry" indicating Maddox to carry him inside.

"Why don't we just drag him?" muttered Aurora giving a devil's eye to Ancient werewolf's sleeping form.

"Now love, we don't want your friend to lose his limbs by all those dragging will cost, do we?" asked an amused Klaus seeing the situation. This girl's anger reminds him of Rebekah's.

With that they follow Maddox and a magically suspended sleeping Edrik aka Henrik inside their current hideout which is Alaric's flat.

"Nik, if you don't mind me asking, what we are doing here?" asked Aurora cautiously seeing two unconscious person on the floor.

"As you know I am Niklaus Mikaelson, The Great Evil. I am a very bad guy. So in short you can say I am doing bad things right now" said Niklaus without any guilt adding his devious trademark smirk.