Who is that? Pt 4/6

Bakugou's P.O.V

"You and I are her parents." Y/n said.

"What? What the hell do you mean we're her parents? What kind of joke is this?" I asked and y/n sighed "of course you don't believe me" y/n said.

"Because that's complete bullshit. That's not even possible" I said out of disbelief. The h/c girl, Manami cam up to us "n/n (nickname), I'm hungry" the girl said and I looked closer at the little girl and I noticed some similarities between her and I. "Ok, let's go make you something" y/n said and the two left.

"Holy shit, she was telling the truth" I said to myself a and stuck my hands into my pockets.

Y/n's P.O.V

Manami and I walked into the kitchen and she looked up at me "so, what did he say?" Manami asked.

"He didn't believe me. But that's ok, he'll figure it out" I told her and she nodded with a smile.After I made her food I went up to my dorm and started on some homework.

An hour after starting my homework Manami came into my room and jumped up on my bed. "Mommy, I want to go to the park and play!" Manami said, 'I guess she is a nine year old girl' "sure, I guess. But we have to be careful, okay?" I asked her and she nodded with a huge smile.

We left my dorm and I dropped Manami off with Mina so I could go find Mr. Aizawa to tell him where we were going and to give him an update.

I found him, "y/n, I'm guessing you have an update?" He asked and I nodded. "I haven't figured out what her Quirk is yet. But I do know that she takes after me most of the time" I told him and he nodded "I also wanted to tell you that Manami and I re going to the park" I said.

"Are you sure that's safe?" He asked.

"I can protect her, if I have too" I told him.

He sighed "fine, but bring Bakugou with you" Mr. Aizawa said and I nodded hesitantly "ok, thank you" I said with a bow and walked back to the dorms.

I got back to the dorms and Mina and Manami were sitting on the couch laughing. "Yay! You're back!" Manami yelled and I nodded "yeah, but I need to go get somebody real quick" I said and she nodded.

I went up to Bakugou's dorm and I knocked on the door. "What?" He said with his normal harsh voice as he opened the door. "What do you want?" He asked.

"Hi to you too. Mr. Aizawa wants you to come with Manami and I to the park" I said and he scoffed "why?" He asked and I shrugged "I don't know. Safety in numbers" I said and he scoffed again "fine" he said and he walked out of his dorm and we walked to the lounge where Manami is waiting.

"Can we leave now?" Manami asked as we stepped down from the staircase and into the lounge "yup" I said and she started to jump up and down "yay!" She yelled and she ran for the door with us close behind.

We got to the park and Manami immediately ran to the slides. I sat down on the bench close by and watched her.

"Which ones yours?" A voice from behind me asked. I looked behind me and saw a older man with dark hair "um, the h/c, she's my little sister" I said and he nodded, I could tell something was off with the man but I couldn't place it. I looked over at Bakugou and I could tell he had the same feeling as I did.

"She looks exactly like you, y/n" the man said and my eyes widened since I didn't tell him my name but I composed myself quickly "thank you, I need to go and ask her a question. I'll be right back" I said and I stood up and walked over to Manami.

"Hey, Manami. I need you to tell me something, okay?" I asked her and she nodded "what is it?" She asked.

"You see that man over there?" I asked her and she nodded "is he the one that attacked you?" I asked in a whisper and she took a closer look "yeah, he is" Manami said with a little bit of panic in her voice. "Ok, we are going to leave, okay?" I told her and she nodded. I checked my phone to make my alibi more believable. I walked over to the bench "we have to go, it was nice to meet you" I said and Bakugou stood up hesitantly and we got Manami and we started to walk back to the dorms.

"What the hell just happened?!" Bakugou asked.

"The man back there is the one that attacked Manami when she first came here. He also knew my name and I didn't tell him what it was" I said.

"The damn bastard" Bakugou said, I felt Manami pull on my shirt and I looked down at her and hummed in response. "He's following us" Manami said and I looked back and I saw the same man from before walking about fifteen feet behind us. "Bakugou, look" I said and I nodded my head slightly to the back and he looked back and saw him "the hell?" He asked as he noticed the man.

I pulled out my phone and texted Mr. Aizawa about what was happening.

The man stopped following us and we went to the dorms but we would look beyond us to make sure he wasn't following us very frequently.

We got to the dorms and Mr. Aizawa was standing in there with some of the other teachers like All Might, Midnight, and Present Mic. "Did he follow you?" Mr. Aizawa asked as soon as we entered the building "we made sure that he wasn't, sir" I said and he nodded "just be on alert. Make sure you let us know if anything else happens" Mr. Aizawa said and we nodded.

Manami and I were sitting on the couch while Bakugou was talking to Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero. "Mommy, I'm scared. I don't want him to find us" Manami said with a frown.

"It's okay, we'll protect you" I said and I felt my nose get itching and I sneezed into my arm. "Are you ok?" Manami asked and I nodded "yeah, I'm fine. Probably just dust or something" I said.

We went up to my room and I started to feel worse. "Manami, I'm gonna take a nap. Go hang out with Mina" I said and Manami nodded and left the room to find Mina. I fell asleep.

Ok, I changed my mind about how many chapters this mini series is gonna be, because I think I can fit more in two more chapters! If you guys want me to make this into a actually book please let me know!