Vigalante

Idea: You're a vigilante and you get into some trouble with one of your missions but a pro hero comes and helps you. When he figures out who you are he freaks out.

Warnings: Cursing, blood (maybe).

Keys: y/n-your name, e/c- eye color, h/c- hair color, y/q- your Quirk, f/c- fav color, and s/f/c- second fav color.

3rd Person

Y/n was walking through the street to her apartment when she heard a woman screaming from an alleyway. She quickly activated y/q and trapped him before he could get away. The woman thanked her and y/n continued her walk to her apartment.

Y/n got to her apartment and unlocked the door and walked inside. Y/n dropped her stuff down on the counter and fell onto the couch out of exhaustion. Y/n had a long day of work, she works in retail so you know how that can go.

Y/n turned on the news and listened about a current bank robbery. Y/n changed into her suit which was f/c with s/f/c accents. Y/n left her apartment and went to the bank.

She arrived at the bank and sat on top of the ceiling windows watching the scene below her. She watched as a group of five men very heavily armed. Y/n opened the window and she snuck down as quietly as she could.

She got down from the ceiling and she activated y/q and she took out the two men closest to her then she moved to the other three men.

The police showed up and she left.

-
Y/n walked into her apartment and she took off her suit and went to bed.

-
The next morning y/n woke up and turned on her tv. "New heroine strikes again. After a unknown group tried to rob an bank yesterday night this new heroine fights them off and saved ten hostages." The news reporter said and y/n smiled.

-
Y/n started her patrol and she overheard yelling from below her and she looked down and saw a ash blonde in a hero suit and who She assumed was his sidekick.

She watched them as they make their rounds of the city. "We know that your following us" the ash blonde said and she froze. Y/n hopped down from the roof and landed in front of them "your the girl that saved all of those hostages yesterday" the sidekick said."Um, yes, I am. Who are you?" Y/n asked.

"You don't know who we are?" The sidekick asked, and then it hit her. "Oh! You are the hot headed hero, um, what's your name?" Y/n asked.

"The names Bakugou" Bakugou said and y/n was surprised "oh! We are doing real names, um, my name is y/n" y/n said and the two nodded.There was a loud scream from a building close by. Y/n, Bakugou and his sidekick all ran towards the building. They ran up to the building and it was an apartment building. They went inside but they couldn't see anything, someone snuck up behind y/n and kicked her back and she launched forward. She activated her Quirk and attacked the man that was behind her. Bakugou and his sidekick joined in.

They took down the villain and the cops pulled into the apartment building parking lot and took the man into custody. "Good job, I guess I'll see you around" y/n said.

"Tch, we would have taken him down faster if you weren't in my way" Bakugou said and y/n laughed "it was good working with you, too" y/n said sarcastically and she left the apartment and went home.

This didn't exactly turn out how I hoped it would but oh well.