Beach day x Class 1-A

Idea: you and the rest of class 1-a go to the beach as a relaxation day after some crazy training. But a few of the girls run into some trouble.

Warnings: sexual harassment and cursing

Credit: I got this idea from a different oneshots book but I can't remember which one! If you know who the idea belongs to please let me know so I can give credit!

3rd Person

The class of 1-a got home from a long day at school and everyone was looking for something to do and relax.

After a while Mina came busting into everyone's room with her idea which was going to the beach. Everyone agreed and got changed into their swimsuits and met up in the lounge.

-
They pulled up to the beach and y/n set up her stuff by a lounge chair. The beach they went to had multiple rocks around them, some of them good for jumping into the water and others small enough for one person to sit on. But even so, it was a beautiful beach.

They all stripped down into the swimsuits and got into the water.

-
Y/n, Momo, Ochaco, and Mina all got out of the water and y/n had an idea to go up to the tallest rock and look at the view. "Do you guys want to go up there and look at the view?" Y/n asked and the girls all nodded in agreement. They climbed up the rocks to the tallest one and they stood there at the top of the rock looking at the sun set.

Momo, y/n, Ochaco, and Mina were having a fun time taking photos during the golden hour until they heard a voice start to talk to them. "You mind if I take a picture of some beautiful ladies like you?" A man asked and he had three of his friends behind him. Y/n stood in front of the other girls "no, thank you" y/n said to the man.

"Oh, but that isn't any fun" the man said and they four men started to walk towards them. Y/n took another step in front of the other three girls and activated her quirk to make the men back off.

Y/n Quirk allows her to manipulate the earth. The only drawback are exhaustion and headaches. Two of the men flew back into a rock wall but the man that was talking before and another man were still standing. "What the hell was that for? We are just trying to have some fun" the man stated "we're not interested, so leave us the hell alone. Or do I have to make that more clear?" Y/n asked him as she started to rise up some rocks. "Fine, but watch your back, bitches" the man said but mumbled the last part."Woah, what just happened?" Ochaco asked.

"It's called sexual harassment" Momo said and they soon got even more uncomfortable up on the rock so they made it down towards their classmates.

-
They were leaving the beach when y/n saw the two men from before watching them from his truck. "Mina" y/n said as she elbowed Mina "what?" Mina asked.

"Look" y/n said as she nudged her head towards the two men in the truck. "What the hell?" Mina said and she looked at y/n "maybe we should tell the rest" Mina suggested and y/n nodded.

Mina and y/n walked up to Kirishima and Bakugou and they started to explain what happened on the rock. They immediately got protective. When they went on the pier Bakugou and Kirishima would not let them out of their sights, this also included all of the other girls as well. And soon enough all of the boys in the class found out about it and wouldn't let any of the girls out of their sights.

-
They got back to the dorms and y/n walked up to Bakugou. "Hey, Bakugou" y/n said and Bakugou turned towards her "what?" He asked with his usual amount of anger. "I just wanted to say thank you" y/n said with a smile and walked to her dorm.

I'm lowkey kind of proud of this one! Hope you guys are enjoying the book so far!