Im a Villain, Its What We Do

Idea: You are a villain who is trying to pay off the debts of her parents. On one of your jobs you run into a pro hero and he tries to convince you to leave your villain past behind you.

Warnings: Cursing

I was walking down the street towards my bosses building and I could hear a baby crying. All I could think of was my childhood. My parents would abuse me if I didn't listen to them, they were villains. I fell into their footsteps since its what I was raised to do. Since my parents were caught by pro's and their boss wasn't happy since they had a debt to pay and now I have to pay it.

I walked into my bosses building and his assistant stood up from her desk "welcome back, Ms. l/n. Mr. Kisho is waiting for you" she said and I nodded and I walked into his office. "Ms. l/n, I have a job for you" Mr. Kisho said.

"I thought I had my last job two days ago?" I asked him and he laughed "I lied. You have one more, then I'll let you go and your parents debt will be payed. But only if you do this job for me" Mr. Kisho said.

"Ok, what is it?" I asked.

"I need you to bring a man by the name of Haro Jakushitsu. He owes me something and I want it now" Mr. Kisho said and I nodded "yes, sir" I said and I bowed and left the office.

-
The night of my job I got into my suit and I left my apartment. I walked into where Mr. Jakushitsu was supposed to have his meeting with clients and I climbed up into the rafters of the abandoned building and waited for Mr. Jakushitsu to come in.

-
A few minutes later Mr. Jakushitsu came in with five bodyguards around him. I used a device that I had to make the lights go out and I jumped down from the rafters and activated y/q (your quirk) and I fought off the bodyguards who was blindly trying to fight.

After I took out the bodyguards I went to find Mr. Jakushitsu but blinding red and blue lights came in front of the abandoned building. "Shit" I said and I jumped up to the rafters again as the swat team came inside with a few pro heroes around them.

-
I snuck out of the building until I was stopped by someone. I looked up and saw ash blonde hair and bright red eyes. He was a pro, I could tell, but he also looked familiar. He grabbed my wrist, "your coming with me" he said and he practically dragged me to a cop car.We got to the police station and I was placed into a interrogation room.

A detective came into the room and sat down in front of me with a very thick file. "Well, if it isn't v/n (villain name) the stealth villain. I see you followed into your parents footsteps" the detective said and I nodded "not my choice" I told him and he looked at me with curiosity. "What do you mean 'not by choice'?" The detective asked.

"My parents didn't pay a debt and now I have to. That's what I mean by not my choice" I told him."I see, well, you happen to be after the same people of a mafia king we have been after. Would you like to explain that?" He asked.

"No" I said.

"Let me rephrase that. Tell me who you work for. Or should I make an educated guess" the detective said.

"I work alone" I told him, trying not to write myself a further death sentence then I already have. "I know your lying. Just tell the truth" he said and I sighed. "I told you already, I. Don't. Work. For. Anybody" I said and he nodded and stood up and walked out of the room.

-
A few minutes later a officer came in and unlocked my handcuffs, "your going on probation. I'd say that's better than most" the officer said and I walked out of the police station and almost bumped into a ash blonde. Then it hit me, I meet him at UA."Hey! V/n, don't leave so soon. You have a new buddy" the detective from earlier yelled. He walked towards me and the ash blonde "meet your probation officer/pro hero. Bakugou, meet y/n also known as v/n" detective said.

'Great, fan-fucking-tastic' I thought to myself and Bakugou looked down at me "what did she do?" He asked looking at my petite figure. "She killed three people" the detective said and I could see the shock on his face but he quickly hid it. "Great" Bakugou said sarcastically.

-
We got to my apartment. "I'm going to bed" I told him and went into my room.I fell onto my bed "damnit! I'm gonna get myself killed!" I yelled into my pillow so it was quiet. Eventually I fell asleep.

-
I woke up the next morning and Bakugou was gone. "Uh, guess it's not 24 hours" I said to myself.

-
*timeskip of a week*

Bakugou and I have gotten pretty close and I can't help but say that I might be growing a slight crush on him.

While Bakugou was out doing pro hero stuff a knock sounded at my door. I opened it thinking it was Bakugou but I was proven very wrong. "Hello, y/n" Mr. Kisho said as he stood in front of my door. He burned his way in and sat down on the couch "where's your little hero friend?" He asked.

"He's... out. Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I'm here because you didn't finish you job. If you knew better, you would do it. You don't want to see what would happen to your little hero friend if you don't" Mr. Kisho said and he stood up and brushed his suit off and left the apartment.

After Kisho left I closed my eyes and took in a deep breathe, "shit!" I yelled and sat down on my couch. The only thought that was going through my brain was a bullet going through Bakugou's head.

-
The next night I snuck out of my apartment and went to where Mr. Jakushitsu had another meeting and I successfully turned him into Mr. Kisho without killing anybody.

-
I got back to my apartment and I got to my room and I thought I was successful until I turned around and saw Bakugou sitting on the edge of my bed. He looked at me with anger in his eyes and I felt immediate regret. "I can explain-" I was cut off.

"We we're giving you another chance, y/n. You just threw that away!" He yelled as he stood up.

"I was trying-" I was cut off again. "What was so important that you had to ruin your chances of being a hero?" He asked.

"I was trying to protect you" I said.

"I don't need protection! I need a better explanation then that" Bakugou yelled.

"I did work for somebody, his name is Kisho. The only reason I did any of this is because of him and my parents. My parents owed him and since they're in prison he resorted to me instead. And he threatened to kill you if I didn't finish what I started" I told him and he looked dumbfounded."Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Because I didn't want you to get involved in my problems" I said and he shook his head. "I could've helped you" he said and he got up from my bed and left my room.

-
The next day I went to the police station and gave them all of the information on Kisho and everything he had done. Trying to clear my mind of ruining the one chance of happiness I had.

-
I left the station and surprisingly they didn't charge me with anything. On my way out I saw Bakugou and I averted my eyes and kept walking.

I got back to my apartment and I sat down and turned on the news."A new source came out and gave us information on the mafia king Kisho. We now have a description and a list of the crimes he has done and made other people do" the news reporter said and I smiled.

A knock sounded on my door and I turned off the tv and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw Bakugou. "Hey" I said and he looked like he was at a loss for words.

"You did the right thing today" he said and I smiled slightly "thanks, but it won't take anything I-" I was cut off by Bakugou kissing me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and I smiled "I'm guessing I'm forgiven?" I asked and he nodded "yeah, for the most part" he said and a small smile formed on his lips.

Boom! Cute ending-ish! I think this might be one of my favorites so far!