"Killua, Killua... Are You There?"

Finally.
The (stressful) school is over.
Now it's summer.
Time for vacation.
All I can think about is...
× My family
× The fun I'm gonna have
But most importantly, something, or someone I always think about...
× Killua Zoldyck

If you're really wondering, why am I so obsessed with the character, I can't tell you. I'm just not sure. Maybe because we have some things in common? Maybe because he's so built up? Well, I don't really look for the beauty, I look for the heart. And that's what he has. Eventhough he calls everyone an idiot. Kinda cute though~

I'm laying in my bed. The only one who's awake. It's really late, but I don't mind. You see, I'm doing the 24 hours challenge! Since I'm on my vacation, I can get some sleep later.

"Why is it so stormy? It's summer, it isn't supposed to be like that." I whisper, as I'm laying in my bed, looking at the window. I thought it was only raining, which I really love! Rain is like a person, that is so calm, it even calms you, but doesn't talk. It feels like you can tell all the bad things to the rain, and it will listen.

But now it is storming, raining, really badly... But I am not dissapointed. Everytime I see a lightning, it reminds me of Killua. Eventhough it storms real hard, I don't get scared, I just laugh about it.

I go to the window to sit there, and look everytime when the lightning comes. And right now, because I have such a childish imagination, I have an idea!
"What if I try to communicate with Killua, through the storms? Everytime I ask a question, he has to answer with a lightning!", I thought, as I did so.

I turn to the window, I give it a stare...
"Killua, Killua... Are you there?"

---

So? How do you like it so far? The next chapter is already coming, do not worry! Have some advices? Spill the tea!