"I'm So Glad, Now I Know More About You."

A week has passed since the school started. Eventhough Killua is new to our school, he already is popular. I'm not jealous, of course, I'm actually happy he's getting along with everyone!
One thing that I don't really like, is that he teases me alot. We are friends, sure, but he is joking around all the time. And, like I said, he even teases me all the time!
But... I can't say that I complain~

We're in our classroom, as our teacher teaches math... Ugh. I'm bored. Wait...

Someone throws a paper at me... But who?

Who do I even expect? Of course, it's the one and only, Killua. He winks at me and I... Am feeling flustered?! Did he really wink at me?! D-damn it!

Keep it together... Let's at least read what he wrote...

"Wanna hang out after school?"

I-

"(Y/N), what is that?"
Shoot! The teacher saw me!

"U-uh I'm sorry but this isn't mine!", I say. Why did I even say that?! Now I feel bad!

"I'm sorry but that isn't an excuse! You'll be in detention today. I am sorry, but it is what it is.", says the teacher. Just for a damn piece of paper?!

"Hey teach, I can't tell what it says on the board... Is it...
"as"
or
"Ass"?", Killua, as always, is making fun of the teacher.

"Killua, you too! You too are in detention. You should be ashamed!"

"Pfft, whatever.", groans Killua, as he looks at me smirking.
Now that's new.

~Timeskip~

"It's nice seeing ya again. It's also new that you're in detention~", Killua chuckles. Again, he teases me!

"S-shut it, baka!", I shout at him.

"Oh? Am I not the only one who says
"Baka"?", he asks, still having the devilish smile on his face.
"By the way... Should we just sit here and wait an hour?"

"Well, yeah, that's what the teacher said."

"Heh. The teach is really complaining about everything, eventhough she/he looks nice.", Killua sighs.
"Anyway, how old are ya?"

(They're all 14 in this, don't complain!)

"Oh, I'm 14!", I answer quickly.

"Huh... Same as me.", he says it, just like in the anime. It makes me still wonder, if it's still him, or just a random person, with the same appearance as him, same name as him, same personality as him.

"(Y/N), right?"

"Yup."

"What is your family like?"

"O-oh, my... Family? Actually very nice and calm. They are actually very strict but... Yeah. They care about me, my future and stuff...
What about yours?", I ask.

"..."

He first stayed silent and looked at the ground. Then, he looks at me and smiles softly.

"They're very nice."

"Oh... I-I am glad!", I say, still kinda confused.
He then changes the subject quickly.

"What are your favourite sweets? Ya have any?"

"Oh, I'm not that kind of a sweets person, but I love... Chocolates, I guess?"

"Oh, they're my favourite too! We have so much in common! I'm glad we became friends!"
He really said that. Someone actually said that. And I thought I was the only one who was saying that. It made me blush a little.

"T-thank you... Killua.", I say, still very flustered.
"S-say! You gave me the piece of paper today in class, right? Where do you wanna go after school?"

"The cliff at the end of the river.", he answers, looking at the window.
"It's a very beautiful place. It's a place where I can rest. Where I feel free. I go there and chill, with my personally favourite people. And I guess... It might be you, this time."

I feel more flustered as I listen to him, saying that with his smooth and soft voice. As always, all of this feels like a dream!

"Are you busy today? Can you go there with me?", he asks, very concerned.

"Of course I have time! We can go there anytime you want!", I answer, cheerfully trying to hide my flusterness.

All of a sudden, he touches my forehead.

"K-killua, wha-"

"Are you okay? You're much redder than you usually are.", he asks, as he touches my cheeks too.

"I-i am t-totally f-fine!", I try to say something.

"Don't lie to me, baka! If you're not feeling well, we should be heading."

"You really worrying alot!", I giggle a little.
"I am totally fine! And no, an hour has still not passed-"

"Oh who cares about the teach! Don't worry, if someone gets in trouble tomorrow, then it's me."
He took my arm softly.
"Let's go, (Y/N)-chan!"

He smiled childishly. It made me smile too. I didn't care about the teacher anymore either. I just wanted to go with Killua. At least have fun, with someone special.

We get out of the school building. The sun is almost setting and we hurry up a little.
I look at the sky, happily.

The sky is like your eyes, so beautiful and blue.
"I'm so glad, now I know more about you."

---

Aye, aye, aye! Finally a bit longer chapter for today! Sorry for not posting like I did, every single day. I'm currently busy, with my parents and stuff.
By the way, thanks alot to _starlight07 who helped me with this chapter. She gave me the idea and also, give her fame too! She's very important to me...
_starlight07 thanks alot! Ily!