"I Think You Just Made My Day!"

First day of school. Oof. I honestly do not wanna go... But, I have a feeling that this year is gonna be awesome! I don't know why, I'm just getting that feeling...

This weekend, I haven't seen nor heard anything about Killua. I wonder where did he go? "See ya very soon~"? When? What does he mean by that? He really does confuse me.

I check on the clock what time is it, and yet, as usual-
"I'M LATE-"

I take my backpack and run out of the my house. I stop for a second and see it's stormy and rainy again.

"Killua, are you there?!", I ask, worried in a hurry.

No answer.

I don't mind since I have to run to school. I don't have my umbrella with me but, again, I don't mind. I just want to not be late! As I'm running I see a lightning. I turn my head to the direction not paying attention where I run.

"Killu-"

I bump into something, or better to say, someone. It was a boy, I can tell. Wait! I recognize that hair! What the-

"Hm? Oh hey! You're late for school too?", says the boy, turning his way to me.

Don't tell me I'm dreaming again! He looks just like Killua! He's as tall as him (because the reader is usually as tall as him), he looks my age too (and the reader is 14 in this, Killua too).

I look at him shocked, so does he. Not sure why. He was probably worried but I was okay!

His shocked face then turns into a smile. "Say, where is the (the name of your school)? Do you know that school anyway?", he asks.

Me, still in my thoughts and still shook don't even hear him as I stare at him, not even aware of it.

He snaps his finger.
"Wake up, baaaka~"

I snap out of it. But- wait- he said "baka"? Now this is confusing me even more!

"O-oh, sorry! I'm going to the same school! You... W-wanna come with me?", I ask.

"Of course!", he says, still with the precious smile of his.

And then, just like in the dream, we start a conversation, as we walked to school, not minding anymore if we are late...

"Ugh, why is it so stormy!", he says annoyed.

"I think the rain and the storm is pretty cool. It makes me happy and calms me. And it also reminds me of...", I say, not continuing the sentence.

"Of what? Or maybe it's better to ask... Of who?", he asks.

"N-no one...", I say. Then I ask...

"What is your name by the way? Mine is-"

"(Y/N) (L/N), right?", he interrupts me.

"Y-yeah! How did you know?", I ask, thinking about if it's actually him.

"Well we got a list of our class, where everyone's name is. You didn't get it?", he asks.

"Well... We did. But... I don't remember your name in it. What is your name?"

"Killua Zoldyck."

I stop for a second to realize what he said.

"Haha, a very funny joke! But seriously, what's your name?", I ask.

"Killua Zoldyck.", he says, in a normal tone, like he was actually saying the truth. "You can check it on the list. I'm in it!"

I look at the list and his name at the end of the names (since it ends with Z, just like mine ;D). He's not just in my dreams and thoughts, but now he's in my school?

"You coming? I don't wanna come late because of you, baka!", he chuckles as he starts walking as I do too.

We arrive and run into the same class, which I didn't expect. He's even in my class!

Luckly we aren't late at all! The whole class was here and we were not the last ones. Phew!

"Hey, (Y/N)!", I turn around to see my best friend, Kelly. "Come here! You promised you'll sit beside me!"

She's the best person I know. She listens to me all the time! I always tell her my woes, so does she. We both love anime and that one guy who is now in our class. Killua Zoldyck.

"So...", she points at Killua. "May I know who this boy is?~ You said you're only interested into anime boys. By the way... He reminds me of-"

"Killua. Right? Me too! He says that it's his name too! I just... Can't believe it!", I say.

"W-wait really?! Well, I gotta say, you're lucky then!", she says cheerfully as always, it even puts a smile on my face.

"Wait, remember my last dream? Do you think it has to do something with this?" (They were texting so she knows everything)

"Hm... I mean, it could be! You could just ask him if he's that one fictional character you're so obsessed wi-", she answers as i slap her, not too harshly.

"Don't talk like that! We're in public, ya know?!"

"Okay, fangirl~", she answers with a smirk.

"Tch. Still love ya.", i say, as my anger face turns into a smile. (no homo lol)

The teacher enters the room, as she/he introduces Killua to us.
"Please, be very nice to him! (You don't wanna know which family he comes from!)", she/he says.

While the teacher was talking about her/his vacation, I was staring at Killua's back. I was sitting right behind him. He was talking to Gon, since they're sitting here and they already know each other. Then, Killua turned to my direction as I jumped.
"This teacher looks annoying already...", he says. I laugh a little but not too loudly.

"Hey, Killua... Wanna be friends?", I ask, hoping we could.

"Oh, you don't know? We are friends even before we actually met!", he boops my forehead two times "Ba-ka~"

"W-what do you mean? So... Is that a yes?"

"Mhm!", quick question, quick answer.
After that he turned to the teacher to rather to pay attention to class, or to talk to Gon. Oh I forgot to mention... Yes, we have a Gon in the class too! No wonder they became friends!

I still don't pay attention to anything anymore. Just to... Him.

Killua, I don't know what to say...
Because I can actually see you... I think you just made my day!