"Maybe Tomorrow..."

My mom woke me up for breakfast. When I was eating, doing anything, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night! It was funny, horrofying, satisfying... All the three at the same time! Everytime someone called me, they had to hit me so I can get out of my daydreams...

"Why am I still thinking about this?! It's not even a big deal, he ain't even real!", I shout, as my mother looks at me with a confused look.

"(Y/N), are you alright? First I'm- no, everyone's talking something to you and you don't listen! Where are you?!", she says, with an angry look on her face.

Me, terrified, don't know what i should say... Should I tell her the truth? No, that would be stupid! Baka!

"I can even hear him say it!", I giggle, as I see my mom approaching me with a belt and a shoe.

She asks: "Choose wisely."

~Timeskip~

Ah! Finally done with the fighting competition I had with my mother. Now where was I? Oh right! I wanna play football with my two neighbours, which are my cousins too.

Oh, did I mention that ever since I woke up and while I was daydreaming, I felt like something is touching my shoulder or my head? No? Well, there was worse.

I am playing football and I want to shoot the ball, but... I can't. I feel like someone is right behind me and I felt something on my waist. Like someone is holding me from behind. I turn around quickly, but it is none of the cousins.

"(Y/N)? You okay?", asks the older cousin.

"You look like you've seen a ghost!", the younger cousin chuckles.

Well, I did not see any ghosts, but I feel like I felt one right now!
I touch my waist to see, if I can still feel anything, but nothing. Phew! But then I see dark clouds and they already remind me of, the one and only, Killua.

"I-it's nothing! Let's continue before the rain starts!"

~Another timeskip~

It's night again. I can't sleep again. I look at the window and it's rainy. Should I... try it again?

I go to the window and speak up:
"Killua, are you there?"

...

"Guess you aren't there today, huh? I know I said, that you're not real. But... Sometimes, you don't have to lose hope. Weird reason or not, never lose hope."

"..."

"Good night, Killua."
"There are some of your steps, I can't follow.
See you again, maybe tomorrow..."

---
This one's a bit longer, don't ya think? I hope ya like it!

"How I met you through the stormy weather." (Killua Zoldyck x Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें