19- 𝔅𝔯𝔲𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔰

L I A M

My mom rushed out of the car in her signature Chanel glasses and dark brown bob. She looked worried while my dad just sat in the front seat of the car shaking his head possibly disappointed.

She yanked my arm and rushed me into the car. We drove from the front of Scarlettes house out on to the main road.

My mom was busy lecturing me while I was thinking about her.

I know I left a few minutes ago but I wonder how shes doing.

Would she find another friend and forget me. God I hope not.

I was lost in all sorts of thoughts,and I couldn't help scaring myself with them.They were obvious all about me loosing Scar.

Then all of a sudden I heard yelling interrupting my thoughts.

my dad

"Liam are you even listening to us!",he yelled.

"we can't have you behaving like this in the new neighborhood!", my dad snapped.

"yeah it definitely won't look good", my mom murmured under her breath.

but I definitely heard it.

For my parents it's all about reputation and nothing else

"All you guys care about is what people think of us, it's all you ever think about anymore!", I yelled.

"Were doing it for you!",my dad yelled banging the steering wheel.

"that's bullshit!", I yelled.

Then my dad turned around all the way in his seat with his back facing the front mirror and his hands still slightly gripping the steering wheel with his knuckles turning white.

"Your so ungrateful Liam after everything we have done for you!", my dad yelled.

I was about to yell right back in his face until I heard screaming.

"RICHARD A CAR!", my mom yelled.

Then before I knew it the car was spinning out of control. I could feel my head start to pound and both my parents had already flewn out the window.

After that everything was black and I woke up in the hospital later covered with bruises. Than I heard news that even I couldn't comprehend.

My parents were both dead.

the emotions that rushed into my head were regret and remorse. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

The last thing I caused them was pain.

I mostly blamed myself I was afraid to admit it but a small part of me also blamed Scarlette.

At 13 years old I was sent to a foster home that payed no attention to the kids so I was on and off the streets for 4 years.

I needed to get by somehow so I learned the brutal ways of the streets and managed to survive.

The things I've done to survive even I'm ashamed to admit them...
------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know this is kinda short but I wanted to do a quick chapter on what happened to Liam after this chapter it's back to Scarlette and her brothers.

MORE DRAMA ON THE WAY