Prologue

3rd person (POV)
It was at midnight, the Pro Heroes finish the mission of capturing the villains, their work is done and about to go the U.A., but then.

"Guys?!" the heroes stop walking and look up and see Hawks flying towards them. "Hawks, what is it?" Eraserhead's reply "You guys got to see this, follow me." The heroes look each other, then following Hawks of what he saw.After Hawks stopped and look at the others and pointed at the right ally and said "I never seen that before, but showing it to you guys."

The Pro Heroes saw what he's pointing at and saw a wolf animatronic, it had Magenta and Turquoise fur and also had two different eye color, Silver and Gold eyes and it sit still at the wall with a keyboard piano beside it.

"Who or what is that?" They said in thoughts about this animatronic and where did it come from. "All Might, would you hold the the robot while Present Mic will carry the instrument, we need to see this wolf can do." Eraserhead spoke to All Might, who reply and carry the wolf animatronic while Present Mic carrying the keyboard piano.

The other Pro Heroes headed where the U.A. Academy School and talk to Principal Nezu.

——————————————————————————

The heroes arrived the school and headed to the office to meet the principal, so they can bring other heroes.They're at the office and Hawks open the door and saw Principle Nezu sitting on the chair, drinking some tea.Nezu saw Hawks standing there with a smile "Hello there Hawks, is there something you need?"

However Hawks say something that Principal Nezu was interesting about "Yes there is sir, me and the others found this robot that is a wolf with an instrument from the ally that we never seen it before or whatever it comes from." He continued "Do you think tell the others to see this robot?" Nezu put his paw under his chin to think about and replied with a smile "Yes, lets tell the others to meet us in the Gym Gamma, so we can see this wolf robot."

Hawks replied with a serious nod and the principal press the button from the microphone to call the "Pro Heroes I want you guys to meet us at the Gym Gamma right away." Nezu finished and look at Hawks "Where is the robot with the instrument?" Hawks said "All Might and Present Mic has them with Eraserhead and Midnight." Principal Nezu nodded and headed to the Gym Gamma where Eraserhead, Present Mic, All Might, and Midnight are at.

——————————————————————————

Principal Nezu and Hawks at Gym Gamma and saw
four heroes standing there waiting for more heroes to come.After in 1 hour the other Pro Heroes including Recovery Girl are finally here and confused of why Principal Nezu want to meet them in the gym? "Is there a reason why are we here, sir?" Best Jeanest said in concern "Well, the reason why we are here for is because these five heroes found something that we have never seen before at the ally from the city." Nezu said with a grin and the heroes staring at the five heroes (All Might, Eraserhead, Hawks, Midnight, and Present Mic) who is moving each side, so the others will see what they have found.

The Pro Heroes saw it was a wolf animatronic standing without moving, they were in shock to see the robot with instrument. "What is that?" Power Loader question it "We have no idea either, we just found it without damaged and have any scratches." Midnight answer it with a sigh. "Does it have a name?" Gang Orca replied this arms crossed and concerned look.

Before they get an answer, one person saw an animatronic fingers moved "Wait guys, I think saw the robot's fingers moving." The person is Sir Nighteye.The other heroes look back at the animatronic who is moving it's fingers and what shocked them that their head is started to lift up and close their eyes for 5 seconds and open them and start looking around.

Mara (POV)
I start looking around at the place that I've never seen before and start looking back at the humans with weird outfits they are wearing "Who are you and where am I?" I saw a hybrid creature walking towards me with a grin "Hello there, I am Principal Nezu and these are the Pro Heroes, you're in Gym Gamma of the UA Academy School." I was confused of what the Principal had said, so he continued "And also five pro heroes found you in the ally of the city." He replied when pointed at 5 heroes, one human with red wings, two human with gray scarf, three a human with triangle sunglasses, four a human with a brave smile, and five a human with inappropriate outfit.

"We're gonna ask you a question and answer it the truth with my detective friend here, so the heroes will be here hearing your answers, is it okay with you." Nezu replied while the detective human stand beside him and I nodded ready for the question.

"Alright then, here is the first question:What is your name and what are you?"

"My name is Mara.Mara the Wolf and I am also a female wolf animatronic." I answer the first question.The detective look at the Principal with a nod and I got so confused.

"That's a truth." He said to Nezu who nodded

"Ok then, second question:What is the Animatronic and How can they do?"

"An animatronic is that a robot that sing and dance on the stage perform and also make the children happy with their lovely parents."

"Truth"

"Alright, third question:Do you have a quirk?"

"No I don't have a quirk, in fact I don't know what Quirks are, but I do have 3 powers like my two friends." The Pro Heroes were shocked at me that I didn't have a quirk that people said.

"How the animatronic doesn't know what quirks are and how a wolf have 3 powers?!" The pro heroes thought about it in shocked.

"Truth"

"Ok, last question:Why are you at the ally of the city power off?" I looked down with a sad look and answer it that they were all shocked to hear it.

"While my friends and I were on stage the building was on fire for no reason, my friends escaped while I was in there with my keyboard piano and finally I escape as well, but I don't see my friends around, I have been searching them in 2 weeks, my friends and I always see each others as a family and I got tired, so that's why I was at the city power off before you guys found me." I answer the last question when I started to tear up, the heroes were heartbroken to hear your story of your past of you and your friends.

"Truth"

"Thank you for answer my questions and I forgot to mention something, what building are you and your friends used to live together?" Nezu spoke to you with curious look "Oh yeah, I forgot about that, our building is actually a restaurant that serves pizza and drinks, it's called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria." I answer very embarrassing with a blush and look away.

But there's something I forgot mentioning too "I forgot to ask you something too.What does your school do with this quirk?" "Well, this school is gonna help the students to train an exam and practice with their quirk to become a true hero that everyone needs." I nodded and understanding of this school.

I look at the heroes and said "Is there anywhere I can stay, since I don't have a stage to sleep with." The pro heroes looked at each other and at me, but
then "You stay with me, if you want." I look at the person who said it was Aizawa, I look at him with a surprise face and my tail started to wag of happy "Really" Aizawa nod his head and blush in relief that I accepted his offer "Thank you for that and I am also thank you guys too, if you guys wouldn't find me I'll be dismantled by now." I replied with a soft smile not noticing that the pro heroes blush for that smile from me.

"You're welcome Mara, but there's something that we need you to do our favor?" The Principal is doing me their favor "What is it?" I said then Nezu spoke "How about you join us to be a hero, so we can find any location where your friends are, would you like that." Nezu said raising his paw at me for an handshake for my answer, then I accept his offer "I'll join you to be a great hero." I replied with determine.

Nezu grew an biggest grin excitement "Excellent Mara, welcome to the UA Academy!" I smile and this is going to be the Journey I ever had.