Recomandention and meet Mirio Togata and Tamaki Amajiki

Mara (POV)
It's 10 months after the pro heroes found me.I also got recommendations by Principal Nezu, so I won't do the Entrance Exam and I have been homeschooled to learn what teachers and students do.

I enter the room where all Pro Heroes at with the security cameras to watch all the teens to destroy the pointer robot with their quirks.I saw the ash-blond hair boy with crimson eyes doing a evil grin for ready a battle.I felt like I've been being watched, so I look around and found none and went back to the seat and watch the teens destroying the robots and rescue the others for being injured.

But then, I saw a green hair boy destroyed the 0 pointer and about to hit on the ground, but I saw brown hair girl save him from falling with her quirk.

I'm just glad that those two didn't die by the 0 pointer.

——————————————————————————

Me and Shota Aizawa are heading home after the exam was over.We have finally arrive our house, but sometimes I hang out with them without people noticing.We inside the house and Shota lay down on the couch tiring, but I sometimes give him his sleeping bag to sleep with while I clean the house.When I check the refrigerator, we had no food in it, including the drinks too.

"Shota we don't have any food and drinks in here."
I spoke to him while he was yawning "I see, why don't you go to the supermarket to buy more food because I was thinking to make dinner for all that walking home tiring, since you eat human food like us." I nodded and went my room to get the all my money purse, because I had enough to buy all the food and drinks.

I went downstairs to go to the front door and replied "Ok Shota, I'll be back when you rest a little while." I hear 'ok' from him and headed to the supermarket.

——————————————————————————

I'm at the supermarket to buy some food and drinks, so I grab some food and drinks to put it in the pantry and some ingredients for dinner.I put them in the cart, so I can continue grab some food and drinks.

Tamaki (POV)
Me and Mirio were trying to find some squids for my quirk and found nothing. "Don't worry Tamaki, we'll find them, but it's just that we can't find the seafood idle." Mirio spoke to me as I looked down.I nodded nervously about to walk, but Mirio stopped me "Tamaki, wait!" I look back at him "What is it, Mirio?" I replied to him and he pointed at something
"Who is that?" I look at what he's pointing at and I saw it was a wolf robot with her purse.

She had Magenta and Turquoise fur with Silver and Golden eyes.I blush to see a beautiful female wolf robot.She was holding a list for the groceries and put the food in the cart and start walking. "Lets go ask her to find some squids for your quirk, ok buddy." I nod while me and Mirio walking towards toward her, then she's stop and look up at us with those beautiful and sparkling eyes.We both blush at her, but then shook it off. "Hi there!Mine name is Mirio Togata and this my childhood friend Tamaki Amijiki." Mirio introduced us to her while I wave at her nervously "H-Hello, I-it's nice to meet you." I stammered

"Hello there, my name is Mara, Mara the Wolf.It's very nice to meet you guys too!" She smiled at us and we both blushed of her smiled "Is there something you guys need?" She's asking us a question "Yes, well we're hoping that you can help us find some squids for my friend's quirk." Mirio replied with a smile and blush at her.I look at him with jealousy while Mara spoke to us "Oh yeah sure, you guys follow me, because I saw the seafood idle over there." She said while pointed at the direction, so we both follow her and finally get the squids that I need.

Mirio (POV)
Tamaki and I followed her to the seafood idle, soon I spoke to her "So Mara, I was wondering if you could answer our questions while walking, if that's okay with you?" I said to her and then she said "Oh sure, I don't mind, go ahead." She said