Kidnapped

Authors Note: This version of Dream just gets plain in general pleasure from cutting. Also shame. It's not because of sexual pleasure. It's because *Manage or reduce severe distress or anxiety and provide a sense of relief *Provide a distraction from painful emotions through physical pain *Express internal feelings in an external way *Be punished for perceived faults 

Dream's POV

     I had gotten kidnapped. We were fighting my brother and his gang, and they ended up kidnapping me. Now they were arguing on what to do with me. I bet everyone is worried. But only because of my happy aura. It's not like they like anything else about me... 

     No! I can't be negative. I'm not negative! I'm happy! It's not like everytime I look at Nightmare I see how I failed him! 

     I shifted uncomfortably. The chains kind of hurt when they rubbed against... Scars... I'm thankful I still have my gloves on. I didn't want anybody seeing them. It was embarrassing. 

     "I'm sure my friends will save me!" I told him, smiling. 

     "They won't dare, not if they want their precious friend returned," Nightmare threatened bitterly. 

     He turned to his gang, "Take him to the cell," he commanded. 

     Soon, I found myself chained up in a cell. I wonder if my friends will come. If they even think I'm worth the time. I wonder if they were going to torture me with knives. It's not like I wouldn't deserve it... 

     No! I won't think like that. I shifted. The chains were rubbing against the scars again. I hope they don't bleed. Would Nightmare even care though... I wouldn't care if I was in his place... 

     No! I'm happy. I'm chained up, but I'm happy. I wait. And I wait. Until, the gang comes in. 

     Nightmare orders Killer to mess me up a bit, staring in suspicion at his slight hesitation. When he comes up to me with that knife, me in these chains, it is somehow... Hot. When he cuts me, I try not to enjoy it, pretending to be angry and glare defiantly. 

Nightmare's POV 

     I started feeling off. No... This feeling of something off was... Coming from Dream? I narrowed my eyes at him. 

     His emotions... They seemed kind of... Negative?! But... Dream was always happy. Wasn't he? 

     No... They weren't a normal kind of negative... It was... Some kind of amalgamation of positivity mixed with negativity. It was... Positivity but... Wrong

     I shivered. 

     But he then froze when he heard it. 

Dream's POV 

     After a few cuts and bruises, I couldn't help but let out a giggle. I soon noticed that everyone had frozen in place, staring at me with wide eyes. I soon realized that Killer and everyone else in the room heard that. 

     I flushed, completely embarrassed. Horror stared on in a mix between shock, horror, and awe. Dust stared with complete disbelief in his eye sockets. Cross looked as if he saw a cow. Nightmare seemed as if he had somehow crashed like Error. Killer was staring wide eyed at Dream. 

     All this furthered my embarrassment. Why couldn't I hide away like the disappointment of a guardian I am. I mean, I was supposed to guard the tree of feelings, but I obviously failed. I also failed Nightmare. I basically abandoned him. 

     Nightmare seemed to notice all my negativ- No! I wasn't negative! I had to be happy! I was happy! Nightmare looked at me, in what seemed to be... Concern? 

     Nightmare couldn't be concerned about me. He had been angry for so long. But... I don't know if he's even still angry. I just ignored his feelings... Again... 

     He shouldn't be concerned about someone like me... No! I'm happy! I forced my positive aura into myself. Nightmare then looked shocked. 

     He then asked a question that could change everything between them, "Are... You forcing yourself to be happy?

     Everyone stopped what they were doing, and looked even more shocked, Killer looking at me in shock and sadness.