🦸🏻 01 🦸🏻

Omniscient

Kairi and his friend group walked confidently through the halls. His friend group consisted of him, Robert Georges , Alejandro Rosario, Alvaro Romero and Zion kuwonu. He only hung with the best of the best, well the best of the best in his eyes. The friend group stopped abruptly when they felt a gust of wind fly pass them before it started circulating. They heard laughing and that's when they knew who it was.

"Mattia stop" Kairi yelled as his eyes turned a bright yellow.

"No kai, let me" Alvaro grumbled sending ice around the group and freezing Mattia in place. "I really don't know why mom had to pass the speed gene to you" Alvaro mumbled to his brother before melting the ice and watching the boy fall to the floor. "Stop fucking with us Mattia"

The group walked away while Mattia vibrated his nerves fast enough to warm himself up and dry his clothes. The tall male smirked before walking to his one and only friend in the school , Edwin Honoret.

"Why do you fuck with them every morning?" Edwin asked while they did their handshake.

"For one it's practice and two it's fun seeing Kairi all mad"

"Oh you mean your boyfriend" Edwin teased smiling cheekily.

"I don't like him"

"Y'all are my parents" Edwin smirked seeing a blush grow on Mattia's cheeks.

"shut up" the taller grumbled walking off to their first class.

"Wait you know my legs are short" Edwin complained running after his upset friend.

"Keep up short shit"

Edwin stopped and smirked "hey Mattia, I heard a rumor you were 15 minutes late to first block"

"EDWIN NO" Mattia cried as his legs stopped moving. Edwin cackled and walked past his best friend , sticking his tongue out and walking into their classroom.

"Get to class , get to class , get to class" the fairy's around the halls whispered in each persons ear while Mattia struggled to move. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't, Edwin had used his power on him and he couldn't get out of it.

"When I see you I'll beat your ass Honoret" Mattia grumbled standing in place in defeat. Maybe if his fuck ass teacher chose to walk to class like everybody else she'd see that the boy was hopelessly stuck in place because of his friend who chose to use his rumor power on him but, the boy's teacher always used her teleportation power to get from class to class just because she could. Mattia looked at the time, groaning because he still had to wait another 12 minutes before the spell wore off. Students roamed the halls and giggled at him because they knew what was done. Some looked at him with sympathy because they couldn't help him. "Can this day get any worse?" Mattia mumbled.

"Oooo mattipooh " Jenna sang walking toward the boy.

"Oh fucking kill me" Mattia groaned about to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~
A NEW BOOK BECAUSE WHY NOT?