🦸🏻 012 🦸🏻

💜𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟶 𝙿

💜
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟶 𝙿.𝙼
💜

"Did anyone else notice how weird Mrs.Blackwell was being ?" Robert asked , causing the conversations at the lunch table to seize. Kairi , Alvaro and Alejandro looked at the tall boy.

"Uhh babe , maybe that wasn't something to just blurt out" Roshaun said softly to his lover causing the boy to blush in embarrassment.

"But RoRo everybody saw it" Robert whined, stuffing his face in Roshaun's neck as if the action would make him disappear.

"Rob, you're right okay? We all noticed it but nobody knows what's happening" Alvaro comforted Robert.

"I think I do" Kairi whispered.

"What you talkin' bout Kai?" Roshaun asked confused.

"Everybody meet me in my room" the boy stated, quickly vanishing in thin air and soon his friends were in his room all giving confused glances. Kairi sighed before taking out a scroll.

"Chloe Page predicted a great evil was coming and though her vision was blurry, it was clear enough to warn us. Page's grandmother Audrey had also predicted this time but she never gave specifics. The freshmen teachers have already gone missing but came back so we have to figure out what's happening" Kairi stated "Alv" the boy called out causing Alvaro to look at him "help please"

Alvaro got up and grabbed the scroll before drawing flames from his hands and lighting the paper on fire making images appear before them.

"In all these photos there's a person in a black cloak, who is he?" Alvaro asked looking at Kairi

"The great evil" Kairi muttered staring into the flames that made up the photos. "These were taken directly from Audreys dreams, they never got to see who the man was but this isn't the first time he has appeared" Alejandro said, observing the photos

"How do you know that?" Kairi asked , eyeing the taller male.

"I took a dream catcher class last semester" the male shrugged causing everyone to chuckle.

"You're weird I can't fuck with you bruh" Roshaun sighed , shaking his head.

"Yeah whatever chameleon" Alejandro scoffed

"Don't forget I can control your thoughts bird boy" Roshaun growled causing everyone to laugh.

The two were roommates and their friendship consisted of arguments and video game playing but they wouldn't want it any other way.

"Fuck you, mega mind"

"That's all my baby" Roshaun responded, kissing Roberts forehead. Kairi and Alvaro cooed ya their blushing friend and smiled. Even Alejandro just smiled at them, finally Robert was happy and taken.

"Y'all are too cute, jump off a bridge" Alvaro groaned and Alejandro hugged the smaller from behind.

"Stop being mean" Alejandro chuckled.

"Don't tell me what to do" Alvaro pouted.

Kairi and his other friends observed the couple as Alejandro whispered something to the shorter causing him to blush.

"Uhh we'll see you guys later" Alvaro squeaked before dragging Alejandro out of the room.

"They never stop fucking" Kairi groaned.

"Sophomore" Robert whispered

"Huh?" Roshaun and Kairi asked simultaneously.

"Sophomore, the freshmen teachers went missing, he's gonna get the sophomores next and if my calculations are right- which they are, he'll do it tonight" Robert said

"...then tonight we attack" Kairi whispered

💜
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝟿:𝟶𝟶 𝙿.𝙼
💜

"So you guys understand the plan?" Kairi asked quietly. The group of friends were all standing against the walls of the sophomore building. Roshaun was using his camouflage powers while Robert used his elasticity to spread it around to the rest of the group. Kairi had asked Mattia to help so he was now added to the group that consisted on Alvaro , Alejandro, Kairi , Robert and Roshaun.

"Yeah we get it kai-"

"Shit someone's coming" Mattia whispered and they instantly got quiet.

A person in a black cloak came into view and Kairi eyed him. The small teen couldn't see the man's face but his evil energy was beaming off him making the room feel dead. The man got to the middle of the hallway before the plan came into play.

"NOW ALV" Kairi screamed and Alvaro shot ice out of his hands making the man slip, catching him off guard. Mattia took that time to use his super speed to run up the him and put a power dampening bracelet on the cloaked man's wrist. Roshaun withdrew his camouflage power and Robert shrunk back to normal, they all walked up to the man and he started cackling.

"Who are you?" Alvaro asked "tell me before I light you on fire" he threatened making fiery red flames appear in his palms.

"Oh Alv, I thought you loved me like a father" the man chuckled and Kairi gulped.

".....no , no it can't be" Kairi whispered, Mattia, Kairi, Alvaro and Alejandro knowing who it was almost instantly.

The man got up, the hood of his cloak falling as he stood up straight.

"......dad?" Kairi asked in disbelief.

————————

A twist nobody asked for but sure asf needed.
💓💓💓